Rumors of Paramore opening for Fall Out Boy

Not really sure how reliable this source is =|

but whateva.

Fob's doing a fall tour and Gym Class Heroes is already confirmed annnnd Paramore is apparently "thinking about doing it". I guess they were offered or whatevs but they're not sure.

So don't get too excited/upset/devastated/ecstatic yet, but what would you think about this if it were true?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I only like two, MAYBE three FOB songs. That'd be a collossal waste of time and money for me. I'm NOT paying to suffer through FOB....

And Paramore NEEEEDSSS to headline again, beacuse this year, since I"m not in high school anymore, I'll proabably be able to go....

EWWWWWWWWWWW NOOO!!!!!

FOB IS SOOO POSER!!!

but on the bright side of them touring with them i can go for paramore and finally take a friend with out forcing them so they can go see fob.. cuz all my firends hate paramore... yea there crazy

Man, all my friends love paramore... If they don't love them, they at least don't mind 'em... None hate them though...

And Steph, I never thought of just leaving hahaha...

I'd probably stay just because I'd paid for it, but I don't know how happy I'd be about it lol...

yeah id defently stay for the whole thing. cuz im good at acting. i can act like a FOB teenie.

no problem! : ]

Hahahah, not hard just scream things like "OH EM GEE PETE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! *scream* OMG! YOU'RE SO HOT OMG MARRY ME OMG!!!!"

Something like that..

We could predent together, and cry on eachother's shoulders :)