Rumors of Paramore opening for Fall Out Boy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paramore should stick 2 headlining so that way everyone can go for paramore and not have 2 stay for band u dont like plus if they tour with FOB that will make it like 10 times more crowded

so what if its crowded? you better get used to it because they're only going to get bigger. they're also going to get 10x more exposure if they tour with fall out boy. you can't expect them to headline tours forever. maybe once they reach the level that fall out boy or the killers are at, then solely doing headlining tours could be a reality but they're still trying to gain a larger fanbase now and i think that doing an arena tour is the right move.

so what if its crowded? you better get used to it because they're only going to get bigger. they're also going to get 10x more exposure if they tour with fall out boy. you can't expect them to headline tours forever. maybe once they reach the level that fall out boy or the killers are at, then solely doing headlining tours could be a reality but they're still trying to gain a larger fanbase now and i think that doing an arena tour is the right move.

I really really think they're WELL on their way to that... Almost there, even.... Which is awesome.

Annoying. They probably never knew they existed before.

And I didn't know they were in Iowa... Hm... I wouldn't have gone anyway, so no big deal, lol

yeah, one girl thought cobra starship was some random local band until they played snakes on a plane. pretty sad.

it was in moline, illinois. it's only like 20 minutes away && the only place around here any bands ever play.

paramore toured with sime plan before so FOB cant be any worse

Whoa they did?

haha I still can't really get over my OLD simple plan obsesion.. but hey, I can't be the only one... riiight??

Anyways, I think they should do the tour.. I'm sure alot of FOB fans would like Paramore. ;]