Rumors of Paramore opening for Fall Out Boy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they need to tour with FOB to make it big. I think they're practically there.

Agreed.

i dunnoo....me personally i couldnt stand paramore opening for FOB...

1. because prices would be ridiculous

2. I could kill Pete Wentz

3. FOB are horrible live

but if they DID do it...i guess i'd just stay for paramore and leave....

but whatever happens, happens...we cant deny that its gonna be HUGE exposure.

i just cant see paramore doing HUGE arena shows.

Surely reason number 2 is a reason to actually go to the show xP

Why?

And have you seen them before?

last week i saw them

i went for cobra starship, TAI and +44...not for FOB

it was pete's bday...and ugh he was talkin so much shite....if i had to rate their performance out of a 10...id give them a 4....i mean, paul wall was better than them!

I love Fall Out Boy and have since the beginning but Paramore would be the reason I would spend that much money on a ticket. I saw Fall Out Boy on Honda Civic and went nearly broke but if Paramore was on the tour, I would go into debt just to see the show haha! I don't know if that would happen though because I would think that Paramore likes their headliners better. If they did open for FOB though, that would be a HUGE thing for them. Either way, I support them.

but paramore and GCH would be kick ass...id go for that.

Eek That would be bad if they came over here, because all the chavs will go to see GCH as they're the "new *insert the word that i can't say or spell*" and this is only because they have heard cupid chokehold, which to mention is really overplayed over here. I use to love that song they killed it for me. =(

Then they'd moan at the style of music paramore would play, as its "emo" to them (P!atd and fob is emo to them aswell) Or they'd get into paramore for all the wrong reasons.

/Rant over.

On the other hand it would be really great for the band as they'd get more exposure. Love FOB for their music, hate them for the band members.

meh, I don't care all that much for fall out boy. I have heard things that they are horrible live, but a lot of my friends like FOB and one of them also loves Paramore (thanks to me haha) so I could always bring them along, and then once FOB comes on I'd just step back and watch from behind.

Maybe I'll just watch the entire concert from the back actually, as much as getting kicked in the face by a crowd surfer was worth seeing them all that up close, I don't want to break my nose haha.

EWWWWWWWWWWW NOOO!!!!!

FOB IS SOOO POSER!!!

but on the bright side of them touring with them i can go for paramore and finally take a friend with out forcing them so they can go see fob.. cuz all my firends hate paramore... yea there crazy

im not one of fights, but what? fob is poser? posing for what?

the boys havnt changed.

petes always been an ass.

sure, i like fall out boy.

and sure i'm thinking about going to see them with GCH in the fall.

they shouldn't support fob, they should co-headline, cause i mean..

uh, i actually don't know what i mean.

i want to see paramore alone, not with some huge band that can't take time out of their "busy" day to hang out with fans.

umm, no.

i know that this is just a rumor, but the thought of paramore touring with them makes me cringe. yes, it would be amazing exposure for them, but i think we all know that paramore could be so much better than fob all on their own.

but if they do ever end up touring with them, i would of course go to support paramore, even if it costs me my left arm.