Rumors of Paramore opening for Fall Out Boy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolz im not into them much like an obsessed fan but I must say the concert wasnt the only thing that lost my hearing. some fuck screaming her head off everytime a new song started/ pete showing up on the screen. grow up, I hope you lose your vocals.

I've never been to any FOB concert, but I heard they're terrible live. Always hearing bad stuff about the fans too, but I personally don't mind seeing them. Atleast even once and if Paramore goes, then I'll definitely have to go. I could careless who's apart of the line-up. I went to see Paramore that one time when Matchbook Romance was headline touring. At that time Hayley got sick and I was pissed, but I enjoyed the concert either way. That was the Take Action Tour by the way.

I really hope Paramore decides not to open up for Fall Out Boy.

They would be respected so much more if they opened up for a band like Incubus. They need to step away from the emo/pop-punk scene and step out into the modern rock world.

that would be disgusting.. but if it's what they hafta do to get where they want to be then like, you can understand why.

if they have no problem with doing it then we shouldn't either :D

it's just a rumor for now isn't it? so like, no one should be freaking out yet.

i dunnoo....me personally i couldnt stand paramore opening for FOB...

1. because prices would be ridiculous

2. I could kill Pete Wentz

3. FOB are horrible live

but if they DID do it...i guess i'd just stay for paramore and leave....

but whatever happens, happens...we cant deny that its gonna be HUGE exposure.

i just cant see paramore doing HUGE arena shows.

Wow, this is a LOT of response to a rumor...a rumor that I haven't even seen an actual source for lol...

I don't quite get all the FOB hate. I mean, yeah, they're really popular and yeah, Pete gets a ton of attention, but they still seem to be decent guys and they write great pop punk songs. And as for them sucking live, I used to think that, especially after seeing them on Warped whenever they headlined it, but I saw them on their little club tour before the new record came out and they are dramatically improved. They put on a very good show.

As for whether this is the right move for Paramore...I think a lot depends on what continues to happen with RIOT! building...and how Warped increases their exposure over the summer. This could definitely expose them to a huge fanbase that should love what they do...and they could always do another headlining tour on their own later in the year, maybe in 2,000-3,000 seat type places...

It's hard to say right now...if RIOT! gets more airplay and continues to do well, they could blow up all on their own...who knows?

Wow, this is a LOT of response to a rumor...a rumor that I haven't even seen an actual source for lol...

I don't quite get all the FOB hate. I mean, yeah, they're really popular and yeah, Pete gets a ton of attention, but they still seem to be decent guys and they write great pop punk songs. And as for them sucking live, I used to think that, especially after seeing them on Warped whenever they headlined it, but I saw them on their little club tour before the new record came out and they are dramatically improved. They put on a very good show.

As for whether this is the right move for Paramore...I think a lot depends on what continues to happen with RIOT! building...and how Warped increases their exposure over the summer. This could definitely expose them to a huge fanbase that should love what they do...and they could always do another headlining tour on their own later in the year, maybe in 2,000-3,000 seat type places...

It's hard to say right now...if RIOT! gets more airplay and continues to do well, they could blow up all on their own...who knows?

thats what i was thinking...i dont think they need FOB to get exposure.... theyre number one on so many charts by themselves...

Annoying. They probably never knew they existed before.

And I didn't know they were in Iowa... Hm... I wouldn't have gone anyway, so no big deal, lol

Hahahaha how is that annoying?

That's the point, they didn't know them before but since they've seen them at hct, now they like them.

I don't see the problem with that.

That's the same that would happen with Paramore.

I really hope Paramore decides not to open up for Fall Out Boy.

They would be respected so much more if they opened up for a band like Incubus. They need to step away from the emo/pop-punk scene and step out into the modern rock world.

i don't think that would ever happen. it would be awesome...but let's be realistic.