Rumors of Paramore opening for Fall Out Boy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure, i like fall out boy.

and sure i'm thinking about going to see them with GCH in the fall.

they shouldn't support fob, they should co-headline, cause i mean..

uh, i actually don't know what i mean.

i want to see paramore alone, not with some huge band that can't take time out of their "busy" day to hang out with fans.

Paramore would probably even be under Gym Class Heroes, I would think. They've gotten pretty huge too.

And you really can't blame Fob for not hanging out with fans. Seriously, could YOU find time to hang out with thousands of people? Hahaha no. Paramore is even kind of getting like that. I mean, they still try but it's just impossible. But Fob tries too. They have meet and greets, which aren't the same as Paramore's BUT there are more people at Fob's. Think what you want, but they really are busy people and they don't just sit around on their tour bus all day before and after shows and whatnot.

i know fueled by ramen is FOB label but they always get like every band on there label big and it make seem like they only got big of FOB helping them and they should be able 2 get big on there own like gym class heroes and panic wouldnt be big without FOB help
That happens anyway though, even if they don't tour together, because they're on the same label.

That's how a lot of people get interested in some bands, especially ones on fbr. They'll like one band on the label, and then check out the others.

Paramore would probably even be under Gym Class Heroes, I would think. They've gotten pretty huge too.

And you really can't blame Fob for not hanging out with fans. Seriously, could YOU find time to hang out with thousands of people? Hahaha no. Paramore is even kind of getting like that. I mean, they still try but it's just impossible. But Fob tries too. They have meet and greets, which aren't the same as Paramore's BUT there are more people at Fob's. Think what you want, but they really are busy people and they don't just sit around on their tour bus all day before and after shows and whatnot.

You're exactly right about that...bands have so much to do during the day before a show - press and all kinds of things like that. Yeah, some days (not many) they have some downtime, but the bigger you are, the more your days are filled with media obligations, things the label wants you to do and all kinds of other things.

i'm not sure what i think of this.

actually, i think it would suck.

i am a FOB fan, not afraid to admit it, and have been for like 4 years now, but honestly... they sound better in smaller venues.. i saw them on the Nintendo Fusion Tour in '05 and it was great.. although i've seen better (New Found Glory is like 10 bajillion times better.. they're amazing). but i just saw them on HCT and was like mehhh.. partially because of the girls behind me who screamed their heads off every time they showed pete on the big ole tv screen-like things.

so i'd rather NOT have to go to another arena show. but if paramore was on the tour, i'd probably HAVE to go. but at the same time i don't want them to be on that tour. me + arena shows = LAME. well, if i'm in seats. because then i can't get into it and go nuts. i don't know what it would be like if i got pit tickets. then again, FOB might be lame and be like ONLY OCK KIDS GET PIT. and i would never pay money to be in their "fan club."

i am a FOB fan, not afraid to admit it, and have been for like 4 years now, but honestly... they sound better in smaller venues.. i saw them on the Nintendo Fusion Tour in '05 and it was great.. although i've seen better (New Found Glory is like 10 bajillion times better.. they're amazing). but i just saw them on HCT and was like mehhh.. partially because of the girls behind me who screamed their heads off every time they showed pete on the big ole tv screen-like things.

so i'd rather NOT have to go to another arena show. but if paramore was on the tour, i'd probably HAVE to go. but at the same time i don't want them to be on that tour. me + arena shows = LAME. well, if i'm in seats. because then i can't get into it and go nuts. i don't know what it would be like if i got pit tickets. then again, FOB might be lame and be like ONLY OCK KIDS GET PIT. and i would never pay money to be in their "fan club."

I think that's the only thing I would hate is it would be another arena tour. Although I know some OCKs so I could probably get pit tickets. But still they cost a fortune.

yeah, but i was thinking maybe paramore fan club members would be able to get some pit tickets too? because i know they don't give them ALL to ocks, but idk since it's not paramore's tour how that would work.

Zac mentioned to me something about supporting The Starting Line. whether he was talking about Warped Tour i'm not sure, but just thought i'd throw that out there... :]

NO EFFIN WAY! that would be AWESOME if they supported TSL on a regular tour. i wouldn't care where it was or how much it cost, i would go no matter what! that would be freakin amazing. but then again, they're both on Warped, it may have just been that like you said... and i AM going to warped so... whatever. it would still be great.