Bigfoot.

LikeDays

nooooo

i've been going everywhere just to get a crazy ribbon like that to show all my friends

they would be definitely jealous of me

Man, I could get you the best stuff... Seroiusly.... If you REALLY want me to get you some, PM me... It's SO cheap, like $1 per roll, or so...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she has super teeny feet like a size 5. i think there's already a thread on her feet...oddly enough.

Woo! I'm a size 3/4/5 (Uk size dunno about american) Tiny feet, to go with tiny me. But what's cool about having small feet is you don't have to pay tones for shoes =)

Hahaha, I was thinking this thread was about the actual Bigfoot. Bummer, man. There should be a thread on Bigfoot in my opinion.

LOL I actually laughed out loud reading that. Another reason why my mum thinks i need therapy.

I'm a size 7 (our size) but when I bought sneakers from converse they gave me a size 5 and it fits!

.....My converse are a size 4 :shifty:

Does that mean I beat Hayley in the tiny foot contest since hers are 5s?...

My feet were swimming in the 5s when I tried them on, I remember...

People ALWAYS talk about how small my feet are, and I didn't think they were that little... But I can go with it.

Converse are sized differently than normal shoes, actually. ;-) My Chucks are an 8.5, but my normal size is a men's 9.5 and a women's 11.

Hayley's size 5's definitely make me feel like my feet are huge. haha

Converse are sized differently than normal shoes, actually. ;-) My Chucks are an 8.5, but my normal size is a men's 9.5 and a women's 11.

Hayley's size 5's definitely make me feel like my feet are huge. haha

Yeahhhhh they're in like european sizes aren't they?... Someting ilke that, I don't know..

I've always known they've run way wiered though, because there's NO WAY that a grown person should still wear a size 4 shoe lol

Yeahhhhh they're in like european sizes aren't they?... Someting ilke that, I don't know..

Nope, i'm like a 36/34 in european sizes. I don't know, I remeber when we went bowling in Germany I didn't know my shoe size in european standards. So we spent about 10mins trying on loads of different sizes. :P And then the german teacher said to me afterwards, that they kept moaning about it after I went onto the lanes.

Hahaha! Oh that is okay, my Dad thinks I need therapy. Parents just do not understand.

I know! You can't laugh at a computer or they think you're laughing at yourself!

• 1 month later...
I know! You can't laugh at a computer or they think you're laughing at yourself!

Hahahaha, EXACTLY. Or if you talk to yourself when you are angry, they think you have gone nuts! IT IS ONLY NORMAL. No one else cares to listen when you are angry, so you just have to talk to yourself sometimes!

As long as you know it is yourself that you are talking to.