TRL

SuperJess

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DARN YOU, CHELSEA! you do everything i can't. hahaha. i've never even been to NYC in general, let alone to stand outside of TRL when Paramore is on!!! woe is me.

I wish you could come!

I can't help myself. Paramore is like a drug. I can't get enough, haha. And it's only going to be $20 to take a bus there and back, so not too bad. And this is also such a big moment for Paramore, I HAVE to be there, lol.

maaannn i wanna go. my parents just stink. plus, my sister's really sick so i doubt they'd want me going anywhere. even though it WOULD ensure that i was not in the presence of the ever-contagiousness (i'm not even allowed to sleep in my room at the time, since we share one). hell, i'd pay $20 for that. it would be an adventure, but sometimes i have to force myself to give up hope. but HEY, Paramore's still gonna be on TRL! and that's awesome.

I'm taking a bus down to NYC tomorrow to wait outside of TRL. I hope Paramore dosen't think I'm a stalker. Since I just went to the Nashville show.

ROFLMFAO!

ahaha. Cool. I can GO. BUT! I have graduation luncheon. I'm madd. Be sure to take good pics! LOL tell Hayley, that's if you see her, that Lai from the Bamboozle said Hi! and she'll dance to MC Hammer with you again.

for people who live in the NYC area you could have a chance of getting in the studio if you go like a few hours early before the show and stand next to the door past the MTV store accross from toys r us. I have actually been on the show a couple of times and once all of the people are in that request tickets they start letting in the first people in line without reserved spots. A lot of times you can get in because people dont show up or there are no big named guests on the show so they have to competely fill the studio. you have to be a least 16 with photo id. if the show starts at 1 then maybe get there like at 10 or 11 and just chill in a line. You could get in!! its not 100% but its always worth a shot. Just thought I let people know! :)

Well yeah, but I don't know how to record off of our satellite with it...

I'm all paranoid about them being on it though... Baaaah, I hope it goes well, because I don't want them to miraculously turn into EVERYONE'S "favorite" band overnight... By everyone I mean the 13 year olds that listen to it becuase they think it's cool, and the people that just listen to them because they think they're hot..

Sigh.