TRL

SuperJess

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTRZUy_3aZc

The quality is pretty crappy on YouTube.. I'm working on getting a sendspace link up for you guys ASAP. Oh, and unfortunately.. sometimes when recording shows straight to a DVD it skips a little and messes with the audio/video synchronization. That happened with this video so for like the second half of the video the audio doesn't match perfectly.. but it's not too bad. Maybe someone else recorded it and theirs won't have a skip.. we'll see.

Oh, and if you're wondering why I titled it so funky on YouTube.. it's because Viacom are a bunch of YouTube nazis and go around removing everything that has to do with MTV on that site. So I'm trying to hide it from them.

and she has the TINIEST feet EVER.

ahhahah i wasn't even looking at her feet. i was realizing how insanely tiny she looked in general next to the host. i kinda hated how they were only on for like 2 minutes. and zac looked kinda bored. it amused me.

i got so happy, though, when they walked out. i was on the treadmill at the time and was freaking out; i thought i would fall off.

The quality is pretty crappy on YouTube.. I'm working on getting a sendspace link up for you guys ASAP. Oh, and unfortunately.. sometimes when recording shows straight to a DVD it skips a little and messes with the audio/video synchronization. That happened with this video so for like the second half of the video the audio doesn't match perfectly.. but it's not too bad. Maybe someone else recorded it and theirs won't have a skip.. we'll see.

Oh, and if you're wondering why I titled it so funky on YouTube.. it's because Viacom are a bunch of YouTube nazis and go around removing everything that has to do with MTV on that site. So I'm trying to hide it from them.

oh my god that is actually so cute.

they did good man :D they don't seem nervous.

thanks so much for posting =)

hayley looks so freaking tiny!

:hyper:

theyr too cute.