TRL

SuperJess

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hia2s6

This is an MPG file.. I don't really have the tools to convert it to different formats like iPod video format and stuff, sorry. Maybe someone else can do that for ya. =]

You truly rock...I posted in the LJ community as well and gave you full credit - I hope that's ok...if not, let me know and I'll take it down.

And we'll get these up on the media page really soon...gah....we're working on a solution to getting that updated a lot more quickly - I know it's been lagging behind lately.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You truly rock...I posted in the LJ community as well and gave you full credit - I hope that's ok...if not, let me know and I'll take it down.

And we'll get these up on the media page really soon...gah....we're working on a solution to getting that updated a lot more quickly - I know it's been lagging behind lately.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's totally okay. And you're welcome. ;-)

I wish they were on longer, but I enjoyed seeing them on it. Finally getting out there and bringing out more people to support them, well hopefully. They all looked great for the little amount of time they were on. Ha Hayley is adorable and so small! She always looks good... how does she do it?

lol yeah hayley looked so tiny compared to the host dude :P

They did amazing. They didnt seem nervous at all. Gah, i wish i could of went or something, i would of been shouting RIOT! or screaming their names...best bet is that i would of been the only one who knew who they were so they'd only talk to me during the breaks! lol

lol i saw one girl with a pink paramore shirt in the audience =P so at least someone knew who they were

OMG they loooked awesome on trl! hayley was dresssed super cute. she knows wat she likes and she wears it. the guys looked great. paramore is the only band mtv cant kill. lol.

gawd. i i wshed they had more of them. oh well...

AH!

they were sooo... GREAT!

i hope hayley dresses like that on warped

i was looking at her outfit and i think she's wearing a black and white sweater and white shorts. at first it looked like one jumpsuit but i don't think it is.

i bet most of the people in the audience who have never heard of them before were like wtf is she wearing?

and she has the TINIEST feet EVER.

haha i know. they porbably thought hayley needed a mirrior. but i thought she looked great.

i only saw two ppl in the audience with paramore shirts. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTRZUy_3aZc

The quality is pretty crappy on YouTube.. I'm working on getting a sendspace link up for you guys ASAP. Oh, and unfortunately.. sometimes when recording shows straight to a DVD it skips a little and messes with the audio/video synchronization. That happened with this video so for like the second half of the video the audio doesn't match perfectly.. but it's not too bad. Maybe someone else recorded it and theirs won't have a skip.. we'll see.

Oh, and if you're wondering why I titled it so funky on YouTube.. it's because Viacom are a bunch of YouTube nazis and go around removing everything that has to do with MTV on that site. So I'm trying to hide it from them.

thank you soo much for putting at up, cause i not have tv right now and i thought i wasnt going to see. so thank you!!!!=D

they all longs so cute, and hayley looked so tiny. haha

lol i though it'd be longer. cuz seriously they focused more on the crowd then the band.

but thats fine with me.

trl dont deserve paramore. =]]

oh and i saw that girl repping for paramore =]]

oh and hayley looked so tiny compared to all the boys.lol

that was crazy...it's so wierd seeing them on trl, but i'm sure it won't be the only time.

they all looked amazing, but i think hayley had on a little too much makeup. she looked gorgeous, but she looks amazing without it.

she wears more make-up in both the video and in concert..so i'd have to disagree...

they were good on there, although you could tell that Josh was nervous cuz he gave a long explanation on their band name...

ah I wish oit was longer...hayley was so small looking. i think josh looked nervous. but ah they were all so freaking adorable.

I almost cried, I was so proud. like after the played the video and they showed the band again I was like.... aw they're all growed up. and my eyes got all watery. no lie.

and I'm pretty excited that I have pretty much black and white shirt hayley was wearing, only sleeveless. so it's not going to be hard for me to recreate that look. and I'm gonna, for serious. ahh yay i'm so happy for them