TRL

SuperJess

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye man, let's just be pleased for the band and look forward to seeing them on trl. no need for the drama :D

exactly, and I hope I didn't add to any of the possible drama brewing. We're all just happy for the band that they're going to be garnering a bunch of new fans which will help them succeed even further.

this is amazing for the band!

and i hope they make it big, they deserve it. they have toured hard and made two great albums.

but i would love to have met them before they made it big.

i met the matches earlier this year at their gig here in Australia. they were just hanging around in the crowd watching the other bands. it was amazing and they were super down to earth.

i know paramore wont get rock star personalities but i would have loved to have met them before its gets really awkward and they are being swarmed by people.

Yeah, it's like.. kind of weird though.. all of the older fans will just be pushed on to the outer. Paramore don't know who's a new fan and who's an old fan. We just all blend together... chances of meeting them decrease, chances of them remembering you decreases...

But, with all that said.. I am absolutely stoked for them. I just understand what people are saying.

Yeah, it's like.. kind of weird though.. all of the older fans will just be pushed on to the outer. Paramore don't know who's a new fan and who's an old fan. We just all blend together... chances of meeting them decrease, chances of them remembering you decreases...

But, with all that said.. I am absolutely stoked for them. I just understand what people are saying.

exactly, we'll all blend togeather. old and new, one not any better than the other.

that wasn't exactly your point, i don't think, but it's true nonetheless.

You guys keep complaining about how mtv is like 2 years late or whatever, but shouldn't you be HAPPY about that? We've had all this time to have them to ~ourselves, you should be glad mtv didn't start paying attention to them at the begginning.

I totally agree with you. I feel like a lot of us have had a great deal of time to have Paramore all to ourselves as our little secret, and I think it's selfish and unfair to the band for us to want to keep it that way forever. Sure, there's a ton of different scenarios that could play out after TRL, and all sorts of things may happen, but like I said before, we've just gotta stick with them. And a few pages back somebody said they band might become a little "hollywood", I REALLY doubt that. I don't think we have to worry about them staying grounded, we already know they have huge hearts and they care so much for the fans, and I don't think that will ever change because they're a great group of kids.

I saw their video late last night on mtv!!

It was on this show called "all rock"

my heart sunk when i saw that i was like "omg they're going mainstream"

but then again, that's good for them right?

they're a great band and all.

Wow. That's amazing. I'm so proud of them, but I'm scared they're going to get fans for the wrong reasons.

your so right.

but i am VERY happy to know that

paramore is making their way to the top

because they truly deserve it....and im

sure they'll keep their word about knowing who their

real fans are and who was there from the begining supporting

them throughout their whole journey.

and not just some 'fans' who like them based solely on their looks or cuz they know the chorus of misery business (like someone

else said before)

however, im sure some of the new fans will see past all that and truly love them cuz of their music/talent and not cuz of the way they look or cuz its the new 'trend' to like paramore.

I'm just hoping MTV doesn't do that to him and they keep up on being themselves (which I think people are also worried about). I don't think anyone here is going to attack a new fan, they just don't like when their "little band" gets to the "big time" and loses sight of who they used to be / who their fans are.

Yeeahhh that's exactly what I've been trying to say... Well said...

I think that's a fear that we all have, and I'm pretty sure that we all can keep the faith as long as they keep their word... .

first look at their new video my ass!

when did this video come out?

god i hate mtv.

AMEN!...they're seriously retarded...when they had the video on THEIR site when it first came out...they even said that RIOT! was Paramore's debut..they don't do very good research...especially seeing as how they featured them in something last year.

But at least the band is getting the attention they deserve.

aye man, let's just be pleased for the band and look forward to seeing them on trl. no need for the drama :D

Agreed. It'll be ok...heck, when I joined these boards, there were like 40 people on them...and we've dealt with all you "new" fans ok :) :) It's going to be alright guys...and no one deserves this more than Paramore.

Shhhh. I hope chances of meeting them in Aust is still high. :(

I wish they came here earlier.

AMEN!...they're seriously retarded...when they had the video on THEIR site when it first came out...they even said that RIOT! was Paramore's debut..they don't do very good research...especially seeing as how they featured them in something last year.

But at least the band is getting the attention they deserve.

DEBUT!? Are you effin' kidding me?... Wwwooowwww, do they NOT know about Pressure or Emergency?... That's sad.

Also, I hate that MTV always tries to claim dibbs on being first to discover people... *Sigh*

To clear up any confusion, MAIN REASON I HATE MTV, RIGHT THERE! ^ They take bands and get their information all twisted, then take credit for finding them rather than giving the correct bio....

They're just plain greedy :nono:

I CANT HELP IT...i make people laugh.

its what i aim for. haha

but seriusly, id sooo sue mtv. haahha

MTV didn't do their homework.

they should let the fans interview paramore!!

we know a whole lot more about them than MTV!!

seriously. when mtv interveiws them on TRL all there gunan say is SO RIOTS IN STORES. WOO....okay bye haha okay naybe not. somethin about the misery video..and thats about it. unless! wait. maybe there gunna have like htis behind the scenes of paramore on trl tuseday.

hm.

its what i aim for. haha

seriously. when mtv interveiws them on TRL all there gunan say is SO RIOTS IN STORES. WOO....okay bye haha okay naybe not. somethin about the misery video..and thats about it. unless! wait. maybe there gunna have like htis behind the scenes of paramore on trl tuseday.

hm.

well the band did say that there was some MTV camera crew over in Nashville filming the release party...

its what i aim for. haha

hm.

That's what I'm worried about...I hope it's something more than that.

VJ: Hey so here's Paramore introduce your video guys!

Hayley: So this is our video, Misery Business (says something about the song)

*45 seconds of Miz Biz is played*

VJ: So your CD Riot! is in stores now.

Hayley: Yeah it came out last week (says something about CD).

VJ: Yeah so get Riot! it's in stores now!

*cut to commercial*

That's what I'm worried about...I hope it's something more than that.

*cut to commercial*

Sorry, but I have to edit this....

*5 seconds of Miz Biz is played*

Random Teenie: WOOOO I WANNA GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY GIRLS BACK IN JERSEY, HI MOM WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*25 seconds of Miz Biz is played*

Random Ghetto Kid: (can't understand his ebonics) WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*37 seconds of Miz Biz is played*

Random preppy kid/Valley girl: OMG I JUST WANNA SAY HEY TO ANNA AND HANNA, AND SHERRI AND CARIE!!! OH! AND MY SEXY BOYFRIEND JOHN, I LOVE YOU BABY AND I MISS YOU! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*cut to commercial*

Alright, I just need to get that more accurate and add some more annoying inturruptions by annoying poeple... And it's just not TRL without WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!