TRL

SuperJess

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

humbleosity.

i like that word, and its true. hahaha i bet in like 5 years when paramore will sell like 100000000000000 recoreds or more, and have alot of teenie fans. and their hollywood to the MAX, i bet they'll still be the same ol' tennesee paramore we all knew way back when.....which is now...haha

NO DOUBT real fans will KICK THEIR FRIGGEN AAAAASS. teenies would like....run away before we'd even have a chance to HIT them, dammit

those woosies.

Just throw a fun little question that only the very first actual paramore fans would know the answer to and then they'd flip out and run home to blast Raven.

haha

i can imagine them asking stupid question to every fucking fan

teenie: you know paramore?

fan: yeah

teenie: omg! i love them i saw their video last night and omg one of them was so hot

fan: wtf?

haha totally random

i am talking to myself again

i know what you mean by this.

but let them be what they are.. ;-)

*writes on her arm before a show*: "MISS JOSH FARRO"

:neutral: Oh god.

Regardless of the teenies, i'm really happy for them. Our little babies are growing up. I guess we have to let them make a mark on the world someday and show people what real talent is and what music is really about.

i hate to such a pessimist (hehe) for the band...but i'm just gonna throw this out there....

what if Misery Business just becomes a one hit wonder...people like it...then forget about it....we can't deny that this HAS happened to many bands...

so we'll have a few MTV fans for a few weeks, and then the go back to Rihanna and Shakira and whatever.

and then there are only real fans left.

I'm really surprised at how unsupportive some people are being. Maybe this isn't ideal to you, or whatever, but this is probably a really big deal to them and even if you don't agree with it I think you should still back the band up. I've been through this with plenty bands before and you just have to stick with them.

Well said. Really well said.

i hate to such a pessimist (hehe) for the band...but i'm just gonna through this out there....

what if Misery Business just becomes a one hit wonder...people like it...then forget about it....we can't deny that this HAS happened to many bands...

so we'll have a few MTV fans for a few weeks, and then the go back to Rihanna and Shakira and whatever.

and then there are only real fans left.

yes true that does happen but if it doesnt nd they get big big we all know that we are just going to have to deal with it there is nothing else we can do complaining about it isnt going to do use any good. i mean i kinda dont want them goin on trl but i support it and am glad that they are getting what they want and deserve.

Really happy for them. :D

But i can't help but feel that fear most people are feeling. I don't want to.

But a few bands i used to like became overcome by those teenie fans.

But i'll deal, im assured the band won't change themselves. :P

They deserve this anyway, they're too talented to stay small.

yes true that does happen but if it doesnt nd they get big big we all know that we are just going to have to deal with it there is nothing else we can do complaining about it isnt going to do use any good. i mean i kinda dont want them goin on trl but i support it and am glad that they are getting what they want and deserve.

yea, obviously its what they want, cuz they couldve denied goin on the show.

true....but whi cares. FUCK TRL AND MTV. they'll ALWAYS have us, the TRUE fans. fuck the teenies that only like ONE song then their like ".......anyways." and go back to loving jesse mccartney and riahnah and the fray and beyonce. haah

There is no denying that MTV is always the big break for all bands though. If you get on MTV, you pretty much have it made. Especially for a band like Paramore who have so much talent. This IS really great for them.

You guys keep complaining about how mtv is like 2 years late or whatever, but shouldn't you be HAPPY about that? We've had all this time to have them to ~ourselves, you should be glad mtv didn't start paying attention to them at the begginning.

Another thing, mtv doesn't kill bands unless you let it. I never complain about bands getting ruined by mtv or the radio, or songs getting overplayed, because I don't watch or listen to either. If you're going to continue to watch mtv or listen to the radio, then you have no room to complain.

One more thing! Teenies. I really hate that term because who are you to say who does and doesn't like Paramore for their music? Just because someone thinks a band member is hawt or whateva, doesn't mean they like the music any less. I think Paramore is an attractive band, does that make me any less of a ~true fan?

People who hear of bands through mtv aren't necessarliy any less of fans. Is it their fault that they didn't hear of every band before they got big? There's a difference between liking a band only BECAUSE they're big, and first hearing of them after they're already big.

K, I'm done :]