TRL

SuperJess

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats what i hate about trl haah there always like WE JUST LOVE HAVIN NEW BANDS ON THE SHOW. and were all sittin at home like.....if you like havin newe bands on the show then you shuld of had paramore on like 2 years ago, asshole hahaaha but whatever works.

They're new to trl, dumbass.

Obviously they're not going to put bands on mtv a week after they became a band. Just because YOU heard of them before they were ~famous doesn't mean everyone else did and it doesn't mean mtv did. Or even if mtv DID know about them, they let bands get known on their own for a while. and THEN if they're doing well, they'll introduce them. You should be HAPPY you had them to ~yourself for 2 years, but no, you're complaining about it :roll:

Obviously they're not going to put bands on mtv a week after they became a band. Just because YOU heard of them before they were ~famous doesn't mean everyone else did and it doesn't mean mtv did. Or even if mtv DID know about them, they let bands get known on their own for a while. and THEN if they're doing well, they'll introduce them. You should be HAPPY you had them to ~yourself for 2 years, but no, you're complaining about it :roll:

lets cool it w/ the harsh words haha :shifty:

calm down.. no need for name calling and all that. she just misunderstood what the presenter meant by new.

I'm calm :)

One question though: it's name calling when I call her a dumbass but not when she calls the trl dood an asshole? :o

:P

valid point and everything, but damien or whatever his name is isnt part of the boards...which doesnt mean that its right to call him that...but you're insulting someone on here....its kinda hard to explain :???:

valid point and everything, but damien or whatever his name is isnt part of the boards...which doesnt mean that its right to call him that...but you're insulting someone on here....its kinda hard to explain :???:
Haha I understand.

BUT, for all you people know, he could be my brother or something and I could be very insulted for him ;)

Just playin' though :)

I'm calm :)

One question though: it's name calling when I call her a dumbass but not when she calls the trl dood an asshole? :o

:P

i doubt the trl guy is a member of these boards and is gonna read that :P

anyway.. yeah.. trl. it was amazing.

why is everyone taking everything little thing i say seriusly? hahah seriusly though, i aint the kinda person that whines when their favorite band finds this new source of fame. like i said a few pages back, i am SOOO fuckin happy that they were there like you have NOOOOO idea. like i said "FUCK THE TEENIES" teenies or not, there fans of at least a FEW of their songs and that is sweet.

Not sure but in case u wanna know: Lipgloss was number 2, and Umbrella was number 1. Wow. I cant believe I actually turned on the tv.

lip gloss is my jam...

haha....i thought "chicken noodle soup" was the most pointless song in the world....and then i heard "Lip gloss" :uhh:

hahah chicken noodle soup was just... stupid.

lipgloss is funny. espically becuase she is SO hood.

i had a feeling they would i mean.

there are ALOT of really really big people on the countdown.

it would be amazing and i know one day they will be tho.

im just really happy that trl noticed them for the amazing artists they are finally.

and they were so cute on the show :]

oh...how you do register at mtv.com...

i was going to vote but i couldnt find anywhere to register.