Paramore on MTV's Discover and Download - Watch It Here

Bree

I saw that Paramore is gonna be on MTV's Discover and Download video show tomorrow morning, Monday June 18th at 8am EST. I'm pretty sure they're gonna show the Misery Business video and talk about them a little bit. Thoughts?

Oh yeah, and this also means that Paramore's video will begin being shown on MTV's morning rotation of videos with that little "Discover and Download" video at the bottom of the screen. And clips of the video will possibly be shown after MTV shows with the same label.

Edit by Brent - here's the link to the Discover & Download page and to the Playlibs bit they showed this morning - there's actually a lot more of the Playlibs bit online than they showed on the show.

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/discover_download_2006/series.jhtml

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1562433&vid=157104

If anyone did miss it today, they are playing it again tomorrow, Tuesday, June 19th at 8:30/7:30c(a.m) as well at 10:00/9:00c(a.m) on mtv2.

and don't forget as well, tomorrow they will be on TRL!!!!!!!

Are both replays on MTV2 or just the 10am one? I want to post this on the main news page of the site and credit you for getting the info...thanks!

Here's most of the content from what they ran this morning...actually, you get an extended verison of the Playlibs and you can find out all the airing times through here as well!

The main page for Discover & Download is HERE if you want to see Paramore's name all big and featured :) Yay!

Then, click through to their artist page to see all the content MTV has up for them, which now includes...

Their Playlibs! - and this is an extended version of what they ran on Discover & Download this morning...longer segments with each band member and more from each of them as well. It's pretty awesome :)

I have a feeling there are more Discover & Download segments to come too...

And yeah, apparently, non-U.S. folks can't watch this :( We're working on getting some rips :)