paramore warped tour

roxchick93

well obviously paramore is gonna be on warped tour.

im going to the pomona show (the first show) and are they doin main stage... ahh i know main stage is like huge and it has a BIG crowd...

just wonderin how big do u think the crowd will be and how far back should i stand so i dont get kill while listening to them but i still have a good spot

Awhh...you guys are so lucky!! I wanna go to the Pomona one, but thats the exact day I arrive in LA. So I'll be all jetlagged.

You might wanna check who else is playing during that time as well. All the moshers tend to go for the heaviest band on. Well...that's what I assume at least. Haha.

Unless those moshers enjoy moshing to 'Fences' or something.

Haha seriously i thought Paramore was worse than Senses Fail

I don't know what's up with that, i mean i know Senses Fail aren't really heavy

But Paramore was actually a little more hectic, then again at Paramore i end up in the middle

Annnd other shows i normally get nearer the front

over here in arizona the show starts at noon and I'm not sure when Paramore's going to play, but around what time would you guys think I should go so I could get up front?

First time warped goer here haha.

ok well if u want to get in the front at warped on the main stage.. i suggest you stalk the mainstage.. in other words stay there until paramore plays and get to warped nice and early.

but if u want to stay in the front. GET BARRICADE! cuz i have been to many shows.. if your in the second row of ppl and down up to the 20th.. u will get KILLLED!

ahh.. bad memories.. good times. lol