HAS ANY ONE EVEN heard sunday bloody sunday

^ Haha oh really?

Well, if someone knew how to rip vinlys..

I can imagine that being pretty darn hard though. haha

I think there might be a way to...If I had a record player and the UK single I'd have ripped it...

The only way I could think of is my old MP3 player. It's an old model of the iriver series and features this line in/line out thing where you can record audio straight from whatever device as long as its got a headphone jack.

Someone just needs a soundcard with auxillary jacks on it. You can just plug it into the PC and rip it using sound recorder program. Its quite easy.....well if u have the sound card. I think a lot of you should and dont even know it. You might only have one audio jack if that is the case u can just rip the left channel, duplicate it and copy it into the right channel.

Someone just needs a soundcard with auxillary jacks on it. You can just plug it into the PC and rip it using sound recorder program. Its quite easy.....well if u have the sound card. I think a lot of you should and dont even know it. You might only have one audio jack if that is the case u can just rip the left channel, duplicate it and copy it into the right channel.

Vinyl isn't Mono. Doing that makes you lose a good chunk of the music. An entire guitar. Half of the overheads of the drum sound. Best to let people who know what they're doing rip vinyl.

That being said. The record is on the way to my house and I have one of those USB turntables. I won't post it on this board, but hopefully I can accommodate everyone in one way or another.

This was in the first customer review on Amazon:

Only has the first two tracks Amazon lists, hence the low rating.

Therefore no Sunday Bloody Sunday on that one.