Multi-Colored Pants...

LikeDays

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Online? You can always buy some jeans or cotton pants and get RIT fabric dye and dye the hell out of them.

I actually thought about buying white skinny jeans and trying that lol... But I don't have that kind of money to throw around...

And I got on urbanoutfitters's site and looked around... And sorry, but I'm not paying 60-70 dollars for 'em when I can't even try them on to see if they'll fit right...

I have a hell of a time finding jeans that fit with my hips, ugh.

^Yeah, I went there... That's what I was talking about when I said I didn't want to pay that much for pants I coudln't even try on, lol... I want 'em thoughhhh :(

^ Just go look around your local plaza, some shops have got to have em' in.

I really highly doubt they'd have them anywhere around here unless I went to some overly expensive department store... I live in the middle of the country--we're always the last to get stuff... It tends to work it's way from the coasts in... So it's usually pretty hard to find cool stuff around here, and if you do, and you don't buy it as soon as you find it it'll probably never happen again ((until two years later when it's the new cool thing and you're kicking yourself for not buying it two years sooner lol))

I hate clothes. I them because I love them so *sigh*

I actually thought about buying white skinny jeans and trying that lol... But I don't have that kind of money to throw around...

And I got on urbanoutfitters's site and looked around... And sorry, but I'm not paying 60-70 dollars for 'em when I can't even try them on to see if they'll fit right...

I have a hell of a time finding jeans that fit with my hips, ugh.

I would just try and find some white skinny jeans for cheap and dye them several times to get the bright effect if I were you.