OMG we can still win aol breakers!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the poll is counting votes anymore.. so Paramore pretty much wins.

I checked the vote count for Paramore in the poll's xml file hours ago and it hasn't changed at all. Oh, and they win by 146,467 votes if it doesn't start counting votes again. They have 2,484,368 votes total while The Jonas Brothers have 2,337,901. Those numbers haven't changed practically all day so that's why I'm thinking it isn't counting them anymore.

But just in case it starts counting them again for some weird reason.. don't stop voting. =]

.....Any word on if we've been accused of cheating or not yet??? ;-)

by jonas brothers fans, yes ahahah

my friend, who is a huuge joans brothers fan posted this in a bulletin:

"Everyone knows the AOL Breakers thing is getting out of hand.

Paramore may be cheating, but that doesnt give the right for us JB fans to.

I for one, dont think we should use the autobot/autoclick thing.

Because:

[1] If we are true JB fans, we will vote&&click as long as we have to for our boys to win.

[2] I know JB wouldnt want us to.

[3] I have heard that if you use it, that band gets disqualified&&I know for a fact you dont want JB to get disqualified.

Lets all join together and make sure the Jonas Brothers win.

Even if its by ONE percent.

I am confused about all that stuff that if you vote for JB its going to Paramore.

Its not.

They're percentage is going up by cheating and using the autobot/autoclick.

We can all help and make this happen if you sign this.

This bulletin was origanally posted by - Jonas Brothers Online"

and another

"did paramore cheat?

or it is just a glitch?"

and she posted one last ngiht saying " don't let stupid paramore win!"

after i read those i started posting bulletins to vote for paramore. ahahaha

the first quotation thing was the most recent one she posted

LOL - honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if AOL just chooses who they want to have win. I mean, didn't something very similar happen in the last poll with Boys Like Girls and TAI coming from way behind to win on the last day?

What is with everyone accusing Paramore fans of cheating? It's just stupid to me. They just get mad because we end up winning. Anyway, what's the deal with it? It has -1 days remaining and someone earlier said that they stopped counting votes.

What is with everyone accusing Paramore fans of cheating? It's just stupid to me.

I find it funny that they are all linking to an autoclicker saying we're using it.. when it clearly says on the page "VOTE FOR THE HIGHER" hahaha. Some people don't know how to read.

They're also sending feedback reports to AOL telling them we're cheating and trying to get Paramore disqualified. >_>

But as I said before, according to the poll's xml file the vote count has not changed practically all day for either band. The poll may be up but I doubt it's still counting votes.

These Jonas Brothers people must not be too great...

I've never heard of them, and it's not great//a hit unless I have..

kat you are FUCKING LUCKY ugh. for like 2 and half years. all my friends (on other board friend and real life) have been OBSESSSSSSSEDDDDDD with them. they suck ass. haha ugh. they seem like okay dudes but good god. there music is NOT good. well not MY taste. i swear some of their songs sound leik there tryin too hard. ugh. i started likin them a year ago cuz of all my friends, then i got their CD and listedn to the WHOLE thiingg. liek twice and i didnt liek ANY of it (only 2 songs, that i already knew before i got the cd haha) and so i got pissed and fed up with everyone loving them (fuckin seriously though, they aint THAAAAATT special i dont get it. basicly all their fans are teenies that only like them for their looks) so i took their cd, and broke the fugger with a fuckin hammer. no joke. i still got some of the peices in my drawr hahaha

ugh sorry for rambeling about thoes weirdos, you can ignroe it if you wantbut you have NOOOOOO idea what ive been through with thoes little weasles.