Harry Potter

dude, i saw it twice already...

at midnite, and then my bro got pissed that i went so my mom made me take him again tonite haha.

i didnt mind....but you can totally tell the difference btwn both crowds...the midnite one was sick....everyone laughed at all the inside jokes....but only problem was that ppl wouldn stop clapping the whole time haha.

by the by....LUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa was friggin awesome....i love her.

and Ginny looks SO much older now....i totally can see her and harry next film

that movie went by so fast

could possibly be because it was in the middle of the night and i was half asleep

so i definitely have to see it again

but it was really really good

i cried SO hard at the end

holy

and i was rather sad that Lupin didn't have a bigger part

he's my favorite

wooot! I saw it at the 4 o'clock showing! I think I had set myself up to be disappointed because I re-read the book and finished it last night and saw the movie the next day. But it worked, despite they had cut a lot of the small scenes that I loved the movie was still good hehe. I'm seeing it again tomorrow with some friends so I'm excited to actually instead of being a critic to just sit back and watch and fully enjoy it XD

oh man, that kissing scene

why could i not be chinese and live in england

freaking seriously

/drools

and i don't think there was a single thing that came out of Rons mouth that i didn't laugh at

I lovee Ron! He's freaking amazing.

I used to think Rupert/Ron was soo cute... haha... actually I still kind of do.

ANYWHOOO! See'ing the movie tommorow at IMAX 7;15 haha. pre-ordered my tix, today was all sold out! =O

oh man, that kissing scene

why could i not be chinese and live in england

freaking seriously

/drools

and i don't think there was a single thing that came out of Rons mouth that i didn't laugh at

haha I know eh! if I were chinese and lived in the UK I would have SOO gone to the audition for cho chang. I mean how could you miss the opportunity to kiss this guy?!

danielradcliffeondetailtg8.jpg

*drools*

EDIT: oh and stephy, tell me how the IMAX was okay? I might go see it at IMAX if it doesnt give me a headache from looking at such a huge screen O_o

^ aw man that was my dream ages ago.

like a few years ago when they were casting girls for the roles of the pavarti and patil twins, I sent a resume for my sister and I 'cause we were seriously PERFECT for that role. like the casting call said the that they wanted:

2 asian identical twin girls around the ages 12-14 with no previous acting experience necessary.

what are the chances - I'M an asian girl that was I think 13-14 at the time and I have an identical twin sister, and we both LOVE acting but had no acting experience. plus the twins are meant to be indian and I'm filipino but I pass as indian! haha

... however I managed to miss one small detail. UK RESIDENTS ONLY! grr -_-"

i saw it last night at midnight too

imax with 3d

it was so bomb... i didn't even fall asleep haha

I don't get it... isn't the movie 3D anyways? LOL

or is it like 3D as in 3D glasses and stuff?!

haha yeah you should so audition!

man if I lived in the UK ... I may have gotten the role to parvarti twin.

they never did end up finding two asian identical twin girls. all they needed to know was we were right here in AUSTRALIA! haha *snaps fingers*

I could do a pretty good british accent too so it would've been all good! :P