Harry Potter

i wish we couldve seen the coins..../

i actually thought that harry didnt have THAT many lines....he's not the greatest actor in the world i think haha

and besides, he doesnt have control over whta lines he gets or what actually gets put IN to the movie....

my guess is that they filmed alot, but just edited it alot.

I saw the film the other day, and it just rocked!!!!!!!

Luna was cast really well, I was looking forword to see her the most cos she my favouit in the books. :lol:

Only 4days now till the 7th one, i really want to get it, but i dont want it to end. hehe.

i'm hoping to go see the movie for the 3rd time on sunday :D

and i'm kinda upset cause i don't think i can go to the midnight party thing at barnes and noble cause i have warped the next day and my mom wants me to get a good sleep. and i doubt i can go on saturday when i get back from warped to get the book cause i'll be tired :(

hopefully i can get my mom to get it for meh. i've been reading the 4th book again, cause i forgot everything haha

anyways. who else is excited for the theme park to open? it's supposedly taking a while to build cause they're trying to make it to be exactly how it is in the movies/books. :)

i'm hoping to go see the movie for the 3rd time on sunday :D

and i'm kinda upset cause i don't think i can go to the midnight party thing at barnes and noble cause i have warped the next day and my mom wants me to get a good sleep. and i doubt i can go on saturday when i get back from warped to get the book cause i'll be tired :(

hopefully i can get my mom to get it for meh. i've been reading the 4th book again, cause i forgot everything haha

anyways. who else is excited for the theme park to open? it's supposedly taking a while to build cause they're trying to make it to be exactly how it is in the movies/books. :)

third time?

i can't even get my parents to take me to see it once.

lucky duck.

third time?

i can't even get my parents to take me to see it once.

lucky duck.

that's only cause i saw it once with my sister and the other time with my friend, and now my mom wants to see it lolol

daang i hope you get to see it soon! you have to :D:D

tell your parents it's that amazing, that you need to see it right away lolol

;)

ive seen it twice....and loved it both times....i really dont kno why people are buggin..."they cut so much out of the movie!!"....i mean, that saves the cool stuff for the actual fans, who read the books.

agreeed.

oh and i saw that you posted earlier in this thread that when it said vindicated, haha the dashboard song totally popped into my head lolol

ive seen it twice....and loved it both times....i really dont kno why people are buggin..."they cut so much out of the movie!!"....i mean, that saves the cool stuff for the actual fans, who read the books.

yes, exactly. and for those who don't read the books, it doesn't leave very many unanswered questions, and doesn't leave people confused