Rant Thread II

Ashhh

Work Experience was supposed to be good.

It's not.

I'm working in a golf centre.

I don't even like golf.

And it's full of stuck up pensioners that throw things on the floor deliberately so i have to pick them up, snootily saying "oh darling, we have to give you something to do now don't we ? We can't do everything ourselves!"

4 more days of this.

If you hear of any mass-OAP-murders from south east england in the news this week, that'll be me.

Not cool.

i got lotsa rants, i just dont think i can put them on here without the risk of offending someone...so just in case i'm not putting those on here. but history. in your books you read stuff about old presidents who were all "sickly children who grew up in a wealthy family on a plantation in virginia/poor famiy who grew up in a little hut" but then the next thing you know there off doing somethig like boxing or wrestling or rowing 20 miles a day [i read that about roosevelt in my history book today. lol] then when there old they all suffer from more bad health, but then they'll die at the age of like 90. its stupid. just dont say there sick. then triscuits. why are they spelled with the "u"? its not pronounced 'tri-skq-its" its pronounces "tri-skits" so why put in the unnessisary "u"?

ok sorry. i can go off. lol.