Rant Thread II

Ashhh

*hugs*

Nonense, we all love you! Even if most of us are just usernames on a computer screen to you. :)

thanks.

but you guys are more than that.

you are all my friends.

and i can't make a heart.

i thought you could use ♥

but it doesn't work.

and i thought you could use alt/3

but it doesn't work.

and i wanna make a heart.

thanks.

but you guys are more than that.

you are all my friends.

and i can't make a heart.

i thought you could use ♥

but it doesn't work.

and i thought you could use alt/3

but it doesn't work.

and i wanna make a heart.

I just use '<' and '3' to make a heart. Like this: <3 :)

i haven't been paid yet, grrrrrrr!!!!!

Go postal! :twisted:

yeah i usually make my hearts like this: x3.

blehh today was horrible. i had a stupid trig test and i memorized the whole freaking unit circle to find out he decided we didnt' need to know it, so i wasted an hour of studying that i could have been studying for history for. and when i got to history today, he told us we had to do all 3 essays today instead of just one like he said yesterday, so i had to bs the other 2 i didn't study for. my study hall was only 8 minutes long today cause we had to take this stupid field test that didn't even count for this year, and b/c of that i didn't get to work on my physics paper my friend and i did'nt understand. and now i have to study 53 flash cards for my SAT prep class for a vocab quiz tomorrow with freaking impossible words that all mean the same thing, and like 60 flash cards for the multiple choice/true-false part of the history test, and like 11 flash cards for my english test tomorrow. GAH. oh, and to top it all off, my AIMs not working right either. >.<

okay sorry for the loonnnngggg rant, i needed to rant. haha. i doubt anyone actually read that anyway.

Ditched school for the first time in a few years 'cause i just couldn't handle the thought of going and getting yelled at for not doing work that i should have done. I can usually stick it but there was just nothing that could possible persuade me to go.

So i went to my boyfriend's house, and just crashed in front of the tv, i thought "hey, this could be quite a relaxing day."

Long story short, ended up have the most immense argument with him in all history of arguments, stormed out to go skating instead,

Skated for a good 4 hours, but it just wasn't going my way, and it got down to the last hour and my friend knocked himself out (i really don't do blood), the ambulance took a mission to get there, and everyone was panicking all over the place. Continued, and our group was just a big mess of falling over, with 2 people snapping their decks to top it off.

I've never been more pissed off or achey or just generally fed up in a long timee.

Moral of the story; go to school, kids, 'cause karma will get yaaaaaaaa.

My brother deleted all the shows I saved on the dvr. Of course, all the stupid garbage motorcycle races he watched are still there. But all my episodes of The Sauce and Steven's Untitled Rock Show are gone. I'm so mad. And I had paramore stuff that isn't on the pf media page and that I've never seen online, as well as other bands. He's so selfish I can't even believe it.

I'm ranting because of family. I hate them so freaking much. Went down my nana's for the first time in ages to see my baby cousin, and everyone was being a twat just because i haven't been there, no-one actually bothers to talk to me, they just want me to baby-sit, and my uncle was bragging on about some shite holiday in ibiza and i sed im not going (im staying home alone! xD) and he wouldn't freaking shut up, i may be over-reacting but thye just take me for granted so much and use me, can't wait to move out of this hell-hole!!

WELL, I just got in from work about half an hour ago... so I go into the kitchen, turning the light on, for a wonderful cuppa tea. I go to leave the kitchen and see the biggest MONSTROSITY of a SPIDER I have ever seen, right under the damn lightswitch I'd just touched.

So, I nearly had a panic attack. I have a phobia of the things. They're the spawn of Satan I tell you.

So I killed it with a shoe... from a distance :D

I'm ranting because of family. I hate them so freaking much. Went down my nana's for the first time in ages to see my baby cousin, and everyone was being a twat just because i haven't been there, no-one actually bothers to talk to me, they just want me to baby-sit, and my uncle was bragging on about some shite holiday in ibiza and i sed im not going (im staying home alone! xD) and he wouldn't freaking shut up, i may be over-reacting but thye just take me for granted so much and use me, can't wait to move out of this hell-hole!!

HEY SHANNON :D haven't spoken to you in a while. And awwwww, I totally know the feeling!!!

God, I hate my brother sometimes. I don't care if you're older than me by two and half years, please don't treat me like something you scraped off of the sole of your shoe. :roll:

i feel the same way...i hate how my sister treats me so badly for no intention and two seconds later she's an angel to someone else... -.-"

i feel the same way...i hate how my sister treats me so badly for no intention and two seconds later she's an angel to someone else... -.-"

Well he has an excuse usually, he's diabetic and caelliac, so if he's not 100% he gets a bit grouchy, but still he can be a fucking arse. A few weeks ago I politely told him I could sort out my own hair styling, and he went off on some childish tantrum, like 'I don't want anything more to do with you', and I just said 'Fine by me, you're being such a dick anyways.' :roll:

Nah, I love him and everything but I wish he'd stop taking it out on me all the time. I know I can't imagine how hard it is for him. Well actually I can in a way, cause back in July he had a hypoglycemic fit right in front of me, and even though I knew exactly what to do that was the first time I'd seen him have one close up. Afterwards I just went away and brke down.