Rant Thread II

Ashhh

oh god i agree. i want '08 over. but especially january. this month has been horrible for this is the 3rd year. brings back horrible memories...plus luiz is leaving the US in less than 2 weeks.

and tomorrow i have to make up a trig and english quiz from before xmas break. idr anything about trig! i didnt know how to do the stuff 2 weeks ago, why would i know it now!?!?

I said the last few pages....about...you know.....him

It's just so..........BLAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It makes me wanna scream. I've had many bad experiences with him. That's what happens when you're so close to someone, but yeah...

aww poor wayne. get better!!

my rant..which is pretty pathetic. i only got one quick glance at emily today. i didnt even get to say hi. and i think she's being weird around some people. but only in like, public places like school though. cause when i see her before school or like in the lunch line when i go into her lunch, she'll run over to me and be all happy and stuff, excited to see me, etc. but when she's in the hall, 9 times out of 10 she'll either like, glare or just look at me. no hi or anything. but apparently its not only to me, its to my best friend also. but idk about other people. so idk what her problem is.