Rant Thread II

Ashhh

can i join the bandwagon as well?? i got a history test on thursday and friday, so i have sooooo many flashcards to study....last time it took me 4 days, and i dont have that much time. i don even have all the flash cards filled out, let alone re-copyed off the paper he gave us. then when i was out that wed. before xmas break from when my gpop died i missed 2 tests, and i still have to make them up. today was the 5th day straight that my english teacher was supposed to be in her room 5th period [my lunch period!!!] so i could make it up. and today was the 5th day in a row that she wasnt there!!! so i wasted half my lunch period today waiting for her to just give up. then i talked to her and she was getting irritated that i wasnt there. well excuse me, its not my fault you didnt show up. and my friend had class in that room that peroid and said that she never went in the room, so how did she know i wasnt there?? then the trig test, i didnt know what i was doing then, what makes him think i'll know it now!?!? and i got an english test to study for for tomorrow, on freaking poems/excerpts from the civil war! like i realy care about what frederick douglass speech was about!?? plus i have 25 physics problems to do for thursday, taking 10 min for each one, but i didnt take notes and didnt copy them yet, so idr how to do it. oh yeah, and did i mention these are the classes with the 3 C's i was supposed to be grounded for??? GAH!!

:willy_nilly: :goes insane:

can i join the bandwagon as well?? i got a history test on thursday and friday, so i have sooooo many flashcards to study....last time it took me 4 days, and i dont have that much time. i don even have all the flash cards filled out, let alone re-copyed off the paper he gave us. then when i was out that wed. before xmas break from when my gpop died i missed 2 tests, and i still have to make them up. today was the 5th day straight that my english teacher was supposed to be in her room 5th period [my lunch period!!!] so i could make it up. and today was the 5th day in a row that she wasnt there!!! so i wasted half my lunch period today waiting for her to just give up. then i talked to her and she was getting irritated that i wasnt there. well excuse me, its not my fault you didnt show up. and my friend had class in that room that peroid and said that she never went in the room, so how did she know i wasnt there?? then the trig test, i didnt know what i was doing then, what makes him think i'll know it now!?!? and i got an english test to study for for tomorrow, on freaking poems/excerpts from the civil war! like i realy care about what frederick douglass speech was about!?? plus i have 25 physics problems to do for thursday, taking 10 min for each one, but i didnt take notes and didnt copy them yet, so idr how to do it. oh yeah, and did i mention these are the classes with the 3 C's i was supposed to be grounded for??? GAH!!

:willy_nilly: :goes insane:

Woah, woah, woah Katie, first off:

1: Take a deep breath and don't go insane please.

2: *gives nice cup of tea/coffee*

3: Just try and take things one bit at a time, it won't help at all if you get yourself up in a tizzy. :)

I woulda quit by now, but I just put too little effort into school.

:shoots self: I'm an idiot about it.

I made perfect grades all the way until 10th grade, then was like, you know what? I'm sick of being the one super-smart mr. perfect, can't I just be me? and my parents have been mad at me for it ever since.

Also, can someone tell my sister to GROW UP! She is 18 and all she does is complain and moan about how much crap she has on her plate and how bad everything is for her, whenever all she does is speed to school angry, nearly killing us both, then complain about wanting to play WOW, then she speeds home even angrier and nearly kills us again, and gets mad at ME for sleeping in the car on the way home, also, she won't drive me to a gas station on the way back for an energy drink. seriously? WTF? She is going to COLLEGE in like 6 months and her current Number 1 priority is HER PLAYING WOW. COME ON! I am 16 and actually realize that the world stopped revolving around me like 16 years ago. IT IS SO FREAKING ANNOYING! There is no point in talking to her because her only response to anything is a)so? or b)get out of my room!!! and on occasion c)i wanna play wow....

ridiculous, honestly...

EXPLAIN THIS!

I am allergic to cats. Every which way, Hair, skin cells, whatever. WE HAVE TWO!

Second thing, If I am ALLERGIC to cats, what are the chances I will LIKE THEM? They make me feel like GARBAGE!

Third thing, If I don't LIKE something....Am I gonna FEED it? NO! Get over yourself parents and realize that every minute I am at home is like stewing in a hospital. Freaking Nasty.

My rant for today: why the hekk is school so hard i meaan your there 6 hours and every minute your there you'd rather be anywhere but there. Why are the people in school so shallow you can see right through them? "School days are the best years of your life" Yeah right.

FINALLY! MICROSOFT YOU SUCK! FINALLY!

2 WEEKS AGO my xbox 360 broke. Call them in 10 minutes after I find out.

Box arrives 10 MINUTES AGO!

Come on!

You guys have like 8 million stores and it takes you 2 weeks to send an EMPTY BOX.

seriously. freaking dumb.

What's worse?

Estimated Repair Time: 4 to 6 weeks

It is ALWAYS that long. Why?

I want to order something and hear 'Estimated Arrival Time: 14 minutes' just once. and not on crappy fast food.

ugh.

Economies suck.

Hard.

"Money this, Money that, America's Religion is Money! I have been looking for God all my life and you know what? He was in my POCKET!"