Rant Thread II

Ashhh

probably a mont ago 1 of my ex girlfriends killed herself and i was still feeling (let me say this in a nice way) bad about it and yesterday a friend died in a car accident .....i kind of have the feeling that everybody i care about is dieing.... its just a weird feeling ...im almost getting used to it ...... its my life story ....

I have 2 paragraphs left on my history project, but I'm so caught up in so many things atm, plus I have PMS and it's killing me, I have the worst PMS a girl could have, so I can't be bothered finishing it.

Plus, there's a storm here :( And I'm really scared. 300,000 people in the bay area have lost power.

I'm really, really scared.

AGAIN! i am nto invited to anything! so what the fuck! i hate my life. i go no where! i txt my mom more then i txt my friends! i wish i never fought with my friend, then i would prob still go out! fuck! i knew people liked her more then me! i dont know why she is just mean! i try to talk to her and she doesnt even try to be my friend again. i hate my life. finally i get the confidence to tell my friend i am sick of her ragging on me, then BAM life down the drain! wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf.

i seriously cried writing that.