Rant Thread II

Ashhh

^it's a long story. but the reader's digest version is that my boyfriend's friends don't like me right now because he is taking me out friday night instead of going to a party at his friend's house.

OMG I CAN RELATE...THOUGH MY BOYFRIEND IS MILES AWAY AND MY STORY IS DIFFERENT COMPLETELY....if you read back a few pages you'll understand. lol

But f*** them!! You're not awful, they are! AND I MEAN IT.

In fact I'll even give you a hug *hugs*

I hate it when friends of your boyfriend/girlfriend don't accept you, or get pissed off with you, or whatever. THEY SHOULD NOT INTERFERE.

Wait, never mind, he's not my boyfriend. But still. :(

grrrrrrr

• Like 1

OMG I CAN RELATE...THOUGH MY BOYFRIEND IS MILES AWAY AND MY STORY IS DIFFERENT COMPLETELY....if you read back a few pages you'll understand. lol

But f*** them!! You're not awful, they are! AND I MEAN IT.

In fact I'll even give you a hug *hugs*

I hate it when friends of your boyfriend/girlfriend don't accept you, or get pissed off with you, or whatever. THEY SHOULD NOT INTERFERE.

grrrrrrr

thanks. they were just acting like i was making his decisions for him because i had expressed interest in a certain movie. and he asked me if i wanted to go see it with him. and then his friends were all "well we already had plans." but it wasn't my fault. he asked me to go out. so i don't know. it's really complicated. but seriously, thanks. you made me feel better. =D

I'm glad I did! You deserve it.

It's not your fault, they can stuff it. He's your boyfriend, for f***'s sake, and I'm glad he chose you over them at this point, shows he cares about you.

:D

*hugs again*

:P

RANT RANT RANT RANT...

I just hope that when I talk to him (the boy, you know, I keep talking about him) that things are sorted out between me and him and we're good friends again. Though I'd go fkng mad if he got a girlfriend. I'd start a riot.

I'm glad I did! You deserve it.

It's not your fault, they can stuff it. He's your boyfriend, for f***'s sake, and I'm glad he chose you over them at this point, shows he cares about you.

:D

*hugs again*

:P

RANT RANT RANT RANT...

I just hope that when I talk to him (the boy, you know, I keep talking about him) that things are sorted out between me and him and we're good friends again. Though I'd go fkng mad if he got a girlfriend. I'd start a riot.

well i hope everything works out for you. you seem really nice and you don't seem like the sorta person who should be treated like crap.

Thank you. :)

And I don't want to be - I like to help people out, and when it comes to...him...well, he's everything really. Long story, but yeah. :)

and thanks again.

Plus, don't think you're an awful person. You expressed your interest in the movie, your boyfriend offered to take you out. If there's anyone that's awful it's his friends for making you feel bad. I know I keep going on about it, but it's cause I strongly believe it. :P

i'm panicking slightly about this year.

I don't have to go to school until next week due to the OMGANKLEBROKEZ situation, and it would be physically impossible to crutch around my school at the moment. This should be a bonus, i know, but i really need to be there. I wasn't exactly the best student last term and skipped quite alot of classes, and the realisation that i haven't learnt nearly as much as i should have has risen up and slapped me in the face. I don't think i'm going to be able to catch up enough to get the grades i want for GCSEs, and therefore won't be able to take the Alevel places i want... Erggghhh.

And parent's evening is next week. Bloody hell matey, it's going to be an educationally rough month.

That'll teach me.

first day back (yesterday)

i was pretending to do the splits sitting down

and my friend kicked me in the crotch

and my trousers split

hahahah

and i had to walk around like a twat.

and today my trousers fell down

and some paedo boy called darren toogood found out where i lived

i live opposite his aunt, hahaha

today's been so weird.