Rant Thread II

Ashhh

yet another rant:

my mom is having surgery tomorrow and will be in the hospital until [if everything goes as planned] sunday. meaning at home its just me, my sister, and my father. and my mom is the only person who stops me and him from practically killing each other and argueing, and its casue of her that i'm not in trouble 24/7. and of course i'm worried about my best friend casue she's so depressed over my other friend moving back to brazil....7 days. and then theres school...which i suck at. and i found out that a newspaper read my grandfathers obituary [in another paper], found him interesting, and wants to do a story on him. so that kicks ass...but now i'm thinking about him alot again, and thats only depressing me even more. !!!!!GAH!!!!! :willy_nilly:

Yeah, only if you reply to it, than it calls you your basic name. Don't get scared. I said Computers would never control the world, and then called it stupid. and it said "i'll remeber that when Robots control the world" Oh, the irony.

Where is the new chat room?

i'd watch out of i were you. i believe the thing was threatening you :roll:

umm i think you have to make your own bot-less chat rooms.

yet another rant:

my mom is having surgery tomorrow and will be in the hospital until [if everything goes as planned] sunday. meaning at home its just me, my sister, and my father. and my mom is the only person who stops me and him from practically killing each other and argueing, and its casue of her that i'm not in trouble 24/7. and of course i'm worried about my best friend casue she's so depressed over my other friend moving back to brazil....7 days. and then theres school...which i suck at. and i found out that a newspaper read my grandfathers obituary [in another paper], found him interesting, and wants to do a story on him. so that kicks ass...but now i'm thinking about him alot again, and thats only depressing me even more. !!!!!GAH!!!!! :willy_nilly:

Seems like you've got a full book.:crybad:

What happened?

Wow that was a personal question. Sorry

"I'm sorry to hear that." would have been the best response.

ahah its okay. well me and my friend has a total fallout, well now she is just a bitch, and my whole family will now like pity me. and i hate that. i just want them to treat me normally!

ahah its okay. well me and my friend has a total fallout, well now she is just a bitch, and my whole family will now like pity me. and i hate that. i just want them to treat me normally!

i cannot stand pity.

i don't want anyone's pity. It's the worse thing you could do and its insulting imo

exactly.

and plus a lot of the times people give me pity when i completely DON'T need it. They don't know me at all and THAT drives me crazy

yeahh! seriously when the ordeal is done and over with sometimes they just like to bring it up again and say i cant believe you are okay or some shittt like that!

but some pity is good, like mymom might be geting me bamboozle tickets =]

oh yeah, and did i mention that i think things are gonna be weird between my aunt and i? i came out to her on sunday like you all know, and at some family party we were at on sunday afternoon she barely looked at me, after saying "oh...well if it were vicky she'd be " when i told her. [vicky's her daughter], so i'm kinda bummed out about that too.....defidently didnt go like i imagined...

yeahh! seriously when the ordeal is done and over with sometimes they just like to bring it up again and say i cant believe you are okay or some shittt like that!

but some pity is good, like mymom might be geting me bamboozle tickets =]

you're going to bamboozle 08?!

That's SO awesome!

it's in jersey?

i was just complaining about wanting to go to the capitol hill block party earlier.

oh and did i mention i want to be 21 :-x

to get into places and after parties! :willy_nilly:

come to england ! the world of being 18 to do everything.

...and easily obtainable fake IDs.

joyous.

lol. smart.

do you have a fake id jorgi? O_o

and while we're on such a topic.

Does anyone know what a good tip would be drink/bar wise as to not seem cheap or get the people mad at you for the rest of forever? I do plan on going back. ;-)

lol. smart.

do you have a fake id jorgi? O_o

and while we're on such a topic.

Does anyone know what a good tip would be drink/bar wise as to not seem cheap or get the people mad at you for the rest of forever? I do plan on going back. ;-)

Don't get TOO drunk, and don't start a fight. Even just a yelling fight. try to be polite, but friendly, but not too friendly.

idk, I'm just guessing. I'm 16 and don't drink. I don't have much ethos going for me.