Rant Thread II

Ashhh

ahem...perhaps... :willy_nilly:

and what do you mean exactement ?

lolol.

well if you go to a bar and get drinks....how much in tip would be a good amount ? i don't know if i'm explaining that right.

basically i'm horrible at calculating tip. :nono:

Don't get TOO drunk, and don't start a fight. Even just a yelling fight. try to be polite, but friendly, but not too friendly.

idk, I'm just guessing. I'm 16 and don't drink. I don't have much ethos going for me.

don't worry i never do. Too much alcohol is never appealing to me.

lightweight am i :mrgreen:

and how'd you know it was josh! i remember now!

lolol.

well if you go to a bar and get drinks....how much in tip would be a good amount ? i don't know if i'm explaining that right.

basically i'm horrible at calculating tip. :nono:

i seeeee. i think.

...slightly.

just tip how much you think is appropriate. I don't get the whole american money thing, so i don't do amounts, but if the service was good give them like. ...shit i don't know, a dollar ?! i suck at currencies.

Generally though, bars are so damn expensive a tip isn't always expected :roll:

ARGH!!! so its my first day back to school and we got our new classes for this semester right? well they changed almost all of my freakin schedule!! and the worst part is they put me in SPEECH! * dies ugh and i went to one of my new classes today and the teacher is such a wierdo! okay were all sitting there quietly and just staring at the teacher and all of a sudden she kinda yells " STOP STARING AT ME!" and were all like huh? i mean come on your the teacher! anyways them putting me in speech is like the worst thing! i wanted to take it in the summer because its only like three weeks. i am deathly afraid of talking in front of people!!:shifty::shifty: i get really nervous and my voice starts cracking and i cant make eye contact with anyone!:crybad: ugh... today was horrible.:(

you're going to bamboozle 08?!

That's SO awesome!

it's in jersey?

i was just complaining about wanting to go to the capitol hill block party earlier.

oh and did i mention i want to be 21 :-x

to get into places and after parties! :willy_nilly:

HELLZ YEAH its all ways in jerseyy!

i hope i can goo, it sounded like she was going to buy them but idkkkk

i seeeee. i think.

...slightly.

just tip how much you think is appropriate. I don't get the whole american money thing, so i don't do amounts, but if the service was good give them like. ...shit i don't know, a dollar ?! i suck at currencies.

Generally though, bars are so damn expensive a tip isn't always expected :roll:

i think a pound equals about a dollar.

there's always happy hour :D

lol.

but i just found a place with very good cheap booze apparently. And a nice place to hang out too.

Want to check it out sometime but i'm not of age yet :roll:

HELLZ YEAH its all ways in jerseyy!

i hope i can goo, it sounded like she was going to buy them but idkkkk

i never knew it was in jersey to begin with! :oops:

ARGH!!! so its my first day back to school and we got our new classes for this semester right? well they changed almost all of my freakin schedule!! and the worst part is they put me in SPEECH! * dies ugh and i went to one of my new classes today and the teacher is such a wierdo! okay were all sitting there quietly and just staring at the teacher and all of a sudden she kinda yells " STOP STARING AT ME!" and were all like huh? i mean come on your the teacher! anyways them putting me in speech is like the worst thing! i wanted to take it in the summer because its only like three weeks. i am deathly afraid of talking in front of people!!:shifty::shifty: i get really nervous and my voice starts cracking and i cant make eye contact with anyone!:crybad: ugh... today was horrible.:(

Note: Don't pretend their naked...There are some 'rules of thumb' that just have plain bad consequences.

Thank god for podiums...

^awww. *hugs* it'll get better though. who knows, maybe having that class will let you talk in front of the class better.

and the end to my pointless rant: i fell down the stairs and hit my head on the railing and now i got this bump on my head and it hurts. and its right on the side of my forehead. and today in physics, you'll love this one. there were the obnoxious people in the class working on the hw problems together, and since my friend wasn't in school today i had to do mine alone. but anyway, the guys in the back started talking about AIDS and stuff, then one guy said "well i still say that if you kill off all the gays you wouldnt' have to worry about spreading AIDS and the world would be a better place. there messed up anyway..." then the rest of the period...aka 25 minutes...was devoted to them talking about the "killing off of the gays." omg that made me so mad.

[/rant]

i think a pound equals about a dollar.

after long consideration ...well, about a second after i pressed the post button, i came to the conclusion that a pound is roughly two dollars right now.

Currency conversion rates on ebay, hell yes. what an education.

in a slight rant-but-i-don't-really-care-that-much sort of fashion:

i'm watching Smallville and they keep mentioning myspace ? it's everywhere these days i say ! :willy_nilly:

in addition to this post, i keep posting really slowly. It's not even like i have a slow computer or connection or anything, it's just you american's post far too quickly !

Crikey, is all i have to say to you all.

^awww. *hugs* it'll get better though. who knows, maybe having that class will let you talk in front of the class better.

and the end to my pointless rant: i fell down the stairs and hit my head on the railing and now i got this bump on my head and it hurts. and its right on the side of my forehead. and today in physics, you'll love this one. there were the obnoxious people in the class working on the hw problems together, and since my friend wasn't in school today i had to do mine alone. but anyway, the guys in the back started talking about AIDS and stuff, then one guy said "well i still say that if you kill off all the gays you wouldnt' have to worry about spreading AIDS and the world would be a better place. there messed up anyway..." then the rest of the period...aka 25 minutes...was devoted to them talking about the "killing off of the gays." omg that made me so mad.

[/rant]

is today most horrible for you katie?

:kiss:

after long consideration ...well, about a second after i pressed the post button, i came to the conclusion that a pound is roughly two dollars right now.

Currency conversion rates on ebay, hell yes. what an education.

in a slight rant-but-i-don't-really-care-that-much sort of fashion:

i'm watching Smallville and they keep mentioning myspace ? it's everywhere these days i say ! :willy_nilly:

in addition to this post, i keep posting really slowly. It's not even like i have a slow computer or connection or anything, it's just you american's post far too quickly !

Crikey, is all i have to say to you all.

you watch smallville?! thats my favorite show! why the heck are they mentioning myspace?

you watch smallville?! thats my favorite show! why the heck are they mentioning myspace?

totally ! Same :) Although Buffy may have just crept up into that space. However, difference being Buffy's finished and good ol' clark kent's still a-jumping around. What a dilemma.

They mentioned it because some obscure movie star has got a stalker, blah blah blah got clark involved, got the same stalker and Jimmy's myspace page got loads of hits for this reason.

...once again, i must conclude with crikey, crikey and thrice crikey.

i have also come to the conclusion that the slow posting is not my fault. It's still a decent time in ye olde land of americans, whereas by 10 past 1 in the morning one's brain-ly functions tend to have slowed down a tad.

There we go ;D