Rant Thread II

Ashhh

its a repeat of the new episodes right? hmm i think that episode is called action. good episode.. cant wait till the new ones! haha i seriously know like every title to the episodes.:D

Am watching it on the internet, Britain's TV has not yet been graced with the wonders of the 7th series of Smallville. alas !

It is indeed called action, though, you little Smallville psychic you :P

TO Jorgi- You remind me of William Wallace. Even though he is scottish. you remind me of a absolute beast of a human with a cool accent.

Don't take that wrong, I mean it very respectfully.

Oh, jee, thanks ;D

I could speak in a scottish accent, if it pleases you.

Although accents are difficult to convey in the medium of typing.

Damn, we all hit our flaws somewhere !

...och aye....

...gah double post whaaatttt :willy_nilly:

• Like 1

TO Jorgi- You remind me of William Wallace. Even though he is scottish. you remind me of a absolute beast of a human with a cool accent.

Don't take that wrong, I mean it very respectfully.

To Tee- Does :rotfl: look like a rolling hotdog to you?

NO!

hahaha.

i HATE hotdogs.

aw jee, i didn't mean to <3 feel good i say ! glorious infact !

and uggs. my friend has a pair of real uggs. they look pretty good, as a matter of fact, and are insanely comfy.

Crocs, on the other hand, should go and feed themselves to. uh. well. crocs.

or bears, depending on their preference.

omg crocs i forgot about them! every time my mom and i see a pair, we'll elbow each other and point. its horrible. there soooo uncomfortable.

and my sister has 2 pair of real uggs, my mom has 1 pair, and 2 of my cousins each have 1 pair....all real. and i dont see whats so great about them... i still say put them on a stick and eat them. haha

Oh Katie, if you ever feel the comfort of some real Uggs, you will see the attraction.

They carress your toes in really big hug with every step.

I could be a salesperson. Totally.

And i kinda like "real" fashion... I don't follow it, personally ;/ but if i see a really well/fashionably dressed person waltz down the street, it does make me feel a little bit happy.

Fad fashions, I.E. those damn crocs, however, are silly. Damn them.

Fashion is (SORRY!) freaking dumb. I like people who dress how they want not because they saw Forgot-My-Panties Spears wearing them, or however it started.

:nono:

is that how you see fashion?

i prefer personal style to fashion but that is definitely not what fashion is.