Favorite Hayley Picture Part II

thebrowncoat

Here is one of it bleached (probably before she was about to dye it). This is prob the closest you can get.

2qvfpmo.jpg

EDIT: I think that's Chad's arm, I remember seeing the video that's from. Effing Chad...

yeah, that was when the orange had faded out.

i mean like a proper bottle blonde though xD

like myself.

naw hayley's received a lot of backlash recently for getting older, changing her style, putting on weight, becoming 'less cute' etc.

not her fault she's growing up :(

2niy14x.jpg

...Who cares if she gained weight.

At least she's not losing it and becomeing disgustingly skinny like everyone else these days.

...Who cares if she gained weight.

At least she's not losing it and becomeing disgustingly skinny like everyone else these days.

exactly! i think its really gross what people do to themselves to stay skinny. hayley dosnt even look like shes gained weight, who really cares anyway?

Whoever says Hayley's fat is on crack! Even if she os or not, it doesn't change her. Even if she gained 300 pounds, she'd still be hot and the same talented person.

And becoming less cute? LEave her alone, she's a busy girl with a career already, think of the stress!

Style? She's still fine no matter how she dresses!

As Chris Crocker would say, "LEAVE HAYLEY ALONE!"

• Like 1

since when was her weight even an issue? she's about a bagillion times skinnier than most girls her size, and now people are just looking at stuff to push buttons about. it's really sad. i wish i could lose some pounds and look like that. but it's pretty much physically impossible for an italian. so i've given up trying. :D

and we shouldn't be talking about her weight anyway. idk who started it, and they're probably not even on here, but it's a really low blow to start criticizing a girl's weight, especially when they're not experiencing problems with it.