Favorite Hayley Picture Part II

thebrowncoat

hmmm... idk. I thought maybe she was little or something and they didn't want to show pics of her. idk.. i've never seen the older one.

im sure shes older, cause hayley says in the riot mentions about how they went to gigs together in their teens. so, ive shes not older she must just be slightly younger 8-)

i have that hair:willy_nilly:

just got it today, and then you guys posted that pic, lol. And I'd never saw her before, and i was like wow.. haha.

i'll post pics in the thread soon.

i love that picture, i wish she was my sister. :nono:

you got your hair like who erica or hayley?

im sure shes older, cause hayley says in the riot mentions about how they went to gigs together in their teens. so, ive shes not older she must just be slightly younger 8-)

Where'd she say that? I know they like to rock out to Jimmy Eat World, but I've never heard her mention actual shows. She's got two younger sisters... Erica and McKayla. McKayla's even younger than Erica.

lol, as for Hayley with the knife. I'd be scared, until I saw how small she is. Then I'd probably giggle. She could totally beat me up though. Have you seen that girl's muscles?? Geez! :P

Where'd she say that? I know they like to rock out to Jimmy Eat World, but I've never heard her mention actual shows. She's got two younger sisters... Erica and McKayla. McKayla's even younger than Erica.

lol, as for Hayley with the knife. I'd be scared, until I saw how small she is. Then I'd probably giggle. She could totally beat me up though. Have you seen that girl's muscles?? Geez! :P

Thanks for clearing that up. :D

I thought her sisters were both younger than her.

haha, she could totally beat any guy up, she's a tough chick. And besides, dynamite definetly does come in small packages. Yay for short chicks! Hahaha. I'm only 4"11 so I know all about the advantages/disadvantages of being small!