Dreams About Paramore

ok i just remebered mine! haha

well me and my sister court went to a paramore concert and i cought sight of hayley so i was so exicited so i yelled 'HAYLEY!' she turn around and she gave a smile and i was like will you take a picture with me and she was like oh sure! so courtney was trying to take the picture but the camera was being retarted so hayley was like just make a video and i was liek ok and she was like pretend ur running after me and ill turn around and give u a hug. the video was hilarious! then we took our place to the front of the pit and befor they started to play they shouted 1 2 3 RIOT! and then started to play.when they finished the song they sat down in the chairs in the crowd then courtney was like LOOK ITS JOSH but then she was pointing ot some old guy and i was like no its not and she was like YES IT IS! and then i was like whoa it is!. then we met zac and he was soooooo hyper! haha

then the rest of the show went on but it took forever cuz the band changed their outfits after every song.....then i woke up

hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

well i have another one. hahaha

so i was at the mall and zac met me and my friend there.

so we went into the video game store(i dont kno y hahaha) and we battled out on guitar hero which was soooo rad my friend just laughed at us because we were acting like total idiots, but i didnt really pat attention to her. haha

then after we started to walk around and stuff then he was like wanna go to a rod stewart concert with me? and i was like rod stewart? and he was like yea wanna go and i was like oh sure! ill come then he was like yay! and he gave me a hug.

AND THEN I WOKE UP I WANTED TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN AT TEH ROD STEWART CONCERT!

AHHHH!

last night i had another paramore dream. i was going on a walk around town and i got hungry so i stopped in target to go to the pizza hut and starbucks in there, and there was paramore, just standing outside of starbucks. so i went over there, but not as some obsessed fan [trying not to scare them away lol], but before i got there zac yelled over "heyy katie get over here!!" so when i got over there they all knew me from franklin. but this whole time i didn't remember anything they were talking about, i just knew my life as it is in real life. after that we just went on a walk around town till i woke up. it was awesome.

i also remember jeremy getting a raspberry mocha frappichino with 6 shots of espresso in it, so josh got a java chip frappichino for all of us to share. =]

I had a good one the other night! Obviously, listening to Paramore before going to bed helped. :D

Anyways, in it I was just sitting outside on some steps after a Paramore gig sweating like a bitch when Hayley randomly appears and offers me some water cause I look like I'm about to keel over from thirst. So I take the water and say thanks, and then we just stand there talking about random stuff for ages, then my friends turn up and we all have to leave, so before we do Hayley promises me that next time we meet she'll dedicate a song to me. And that's that.

*wistful sigh* :D

• 1 month later...

I've had a few over the last few nights, so it's like a mini dream soap opera thing. :P

Basically, it's just me at a Paramore gig, and I'm being a proper gentlemen to all the people smaller than me, such as making sure that they don't fall over and bash their heads in and stuff like that, and Hayley points me out and starts referring to me as a 'guardian angel', which totally goes against the fact I'm a selfish bastard half the time. :twisted:

Anyways, stay tuned for an update. :willy_nilly:

UPDATE!!!! *see my last post in this thread if you've just arrived* xp

Anyways, as this Paramore gig (the one in my dreams) goes on, they start playing their best songs, including Stop This Song(Lovesick Melody) to close the main set with, and opening the encore on Decoy, and anyways they play Never Let This Go as the penumltimate song, and Hayley totally smiles at me during the performance, and blows me an air kiss. :willy_nilly:

Then I wake up. :(

Stay tuned!

This morning when I woke up and went back to sleep, I randomly had a dream that I was at a Paramore show during the new My Heart version but the only people I saw was Josh on the left of the stage with a new White and Black Les Paul and the crowd. Right before the part of the song where Josh screams, he jumped into the crowd in slow motion, his guitar flew behind him and someone tried to throw it up to him while he was crowd surfing. He accidently lifted his head and the guitar smacked his right in the back of the head and he was knocked out.

Then I woke up. Weeeeeird.

I dreamt that paramore was in a mall here, and i saw hayley buying something, and i screamed her name and ran up to her and hugged her, and she was like "OMG, i didn't know that we were famous here" and i talked about how much they changed my life and you know, things that fans would say, I took pictures with them, went to their gig, performed with them on stage.

then i woke up