Dreams About Paramore

I have really wierd dreams .. i once dremt i was on a floating chocolate buiscuit :uhh:

But i had a dream about Paramore not so long ago lol we we'r protesting together & shouting RIOT! & Zac fell down a man hole & Jeremy fed him candy through a straw while he was down there & while this was happeneing Josh & Hayley wer dancing to ''ive had the time of my life'' from Dirty Dancing.

Sheesh so wierd.

I had one the other night where I was sitting outside after a Paramore gig trying to cool off cause it was bloody hot in there, and the band just happened to be wandering around, and they gave me some bottled water to help me cool off, and then we just sat and talked about all kinds of random stuff until my mates got back and I had to go.

Then they gave me a shout out at their next gig. :D

Haha , Well , I dreamt about them two times I think ..

Once we were all in the forest somewhere .. And I was talking to Hayley and Zac .. haha

Then we all took pictures but not with my camera .. and I was so angry because I didn't have any pictures in my camera .. I acatully dont know whos camera it was .. Anyway .. Then I woke up .. I don't remeber that much .. xD

ok so none of you will really care about this but i had this really weird dream that jeremy and hayley were staying over my house and then one day jeremy came out in this all orange outfit and then gave me his headband. but then this mean old lady wanted me to leave but i said kno but then she said fine then ill make you leave. but then i ran torwards jeremy and then he was like whats wrong? and hayley was likke whats going on and i was like that old lady wants me to leave! and then jeremy was like I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! and then he started to fly away. then he came back and he said i made it happen! then hayley was like YES! hahahahaha.

i kno its a weird dream.

Alright so, I had another one. The band was staying at my house in my older brother's room because we wanted them to be comfortable. Me and all of my brothers were sleeping in the living room and me and my little brother woke up as Josh and Zac were walking back to the room from the kitchen. We chatted for a while and I was acting like a fangirl for some odd reason (I NEVER DO THAT!!!!). Then Zac and Josh went back to the room so I got up and got ready. When I was done, I ran into Jeremy and Hayley. Hayley was totally crushing on my little brother (don't worry, he's 19 not like 10 or something :)) and he was crushing on her too so I started making fun of them both and they both turned bright red. Jeremy started cracking up and then I woke up singing crushcrushcrush.

ok i have weird dreams. so paramore showed up at my house one day and we just sat there and talked about lord only knows what (only i guess i was thinking about how ppl think hayley is the only one who talks, because she was the only one that talked, the others just sat there). and then hayley made me go into another room because she wanted to i/m me on the computer for some reason. and then i woke up. it was really random.