Kelly effin Clarkson

Rogue Ninja

has more serious mature music on it and she wrote all the songs with her band

Yeah, I completely agree. Sober and Haunted are so powerful, it's scary. She really places her heart into her songs, and you can tell all the effort she's put into the album. ^^ I'm really pleased with her new work.

Edit: Have you guys heard the demo version of Haunted? I think it's better than the album version, since the violin intro adds so much more to it.

Sober is a great song... probably my favorite off the new album. I absolutely love Kelly, but I wasn't sure if I was going to like this new album because it took me a while to get into Never Again when it was released, but so far, I'm really enjoying it, and I'm totally behind her releasing the music she wanted to release.

I haven't heard the demo version of Haunted yet. I'll have to find that. The violin intro sounds pretty cool... if you listen closely in the verse of the album version, there's a Garageband sample of orchestra strings. Sorry, I'm a nerd. I had to point that out though. :P

I'll be really bummed if this album doesn't sell well since she wrote all of it. I think it's sad that the album probably won't do as well when it's more sophisticated because it isn't as radio friendly as Breakaway. I still think I'll love it.

i'm guessing a lot of people aren't going to even give it a chance. some of my favorite albums were ones that took several listens for me to even like.

Ah, as long as there's a few people that can appreaciate her new work I'm happy. Besides, if people only listen to the singles, which will probably be the catchy songs, they'll enjoy it anyways. And buy the album, mwahaha.

I'll post the link to the Haunted demo once it finishes uploading. The only difference it the quality and the intro. The demo has a violin intro, while the album version starts off with the same melody but more guitar-ish sound. Just thought I'd clear that up... the violins add so much to the sadness of the song.

Edit: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xyujtu

There ya' go! ^^

my december is pretty good. some songs i dont really like.. like "yeah''

but the most amazing song.. is definately Irvine.

she wrote it on the bathroom floor of the venue in Irvine, California after one of her concerts. she was so depressed she had to cancel the meet and greet and everything.. she said it was "the lowest point in her life" the whole song is written as a prayer

but anyways, irvine is one of the most amazing songs i've ever heard in my life. it's sung with such emotion.. and it seems like she's very worn out. it barely even sounds like kelly

edit: ha, i forgot to say how amazing the lyrics are as well. they're what make the whole song amazing.. they're like holy crap.. when you first listen to the song you dont breathe during it.. its just a-flipping-mazing. i love the acoustic sound, and her voice aha. i keep rambling..

yep!!! your write about why she wrote Irvine!

before I heard the song I knew that, and when I heard it I cried sooo much! its the best song on the album!

my others are Chivas, Sober, How I feel, Don't Waste My Time

aha yeah me too. i heard about that, and i was like danggg i cannot wait to hear irvine, and sure enough its my favorite song lol. oh and they have the chords up on ultimate-guitar.com already.. sooo happy

i dont know if my december is doing too bad.. its very different though so it might turn away some of thee umm.. less rock lovers fans i suppose. but its amazing so i think more people should buy it.. and kelly wrote just about every song on there.