HALLELUJAH video to be released friday

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much as i love hallelujah. it won't do nearly as well as misery business did. misery business was all angst, and with the video being so cliche, of course it did well. paramore made the right choice for the first single. but hallelujah just doesn't work, and will most likely not be over played, (i probably just jinxed myself haha)

i also dont see it as a video, and since i dont want a video of live footage im hoping it will be like the all we know video, or TAI's checkmarks video.

Yeah, I kinda agree. I think Born for This would be a more powerful song for a music vid.

I'm kinda surprised to see a new single so soon.

And I hope it's not just a live vid. I just feel like there's SO MUCH you could do with Hallelujah for a video.

I totally agree...

I'm kind of dredding the thought that it's going to be a video with a bunch of live shots like AllWeKnow is...

^ same. it's not going to do as well as misery business as it is.. so a live video isn't really going to help. i always imagined if that if they were ever to use hallelujah as a single, they'd put a lot of effort and thought into the video since it means so much to them and everything. then again though.. a live video for it might work well :D

we'll have to just wait and see, and lol sal. flowing golden dress?

I agree with most everyone here. I think it's going to be a live video just because 3 months to make a video is a really short time to make a good video and we never heard anything about them shooting a video. If they were shooting a video, Hayley probably would have said something about it in her last LJ update.