HALLELUJAH video to be released friday

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a good video imo, i enjoyed it,

i too prefer the demo version of the song, i love one of the last times hayley shouts hallelujah and its backed with more vocals. It just cuts half way through in the Riot version, it doubles up in the demo (dont know whe technical terms)

Good video and good song, shows they want to save some of the big guns for a little later (crushcrushcrush, and Pessimist, miracle)

lol, and while we r on the subject, the born for this without the "We Want the airwaves back" is better too! i think it builds up a little atmosphere b4 the chorus :) still like it though

i would REALLY like to thank the guys that actually put this video together because i think they did an awesome job capturing like the true essence of the band and what they're all about.

if anything, this was the PERFECT time for them to release a video like this. so new fans could get a better feel for them and for old fans to kinda recollect or reminisce on memories of the earlier paramore.

from crappy warped stages and crowded clubs to sold-out venues, they've come a LOOOOONG way. and things are just gonna go uphill from here :]

• 1 month later...
You can watch it here :)

http://www.nme.com/mediaPlayer&function=player&playlist_id=1170&track=0&unsigned=

I posted a new thread over in Audio/Video about it too...I really like the video...the combination of old and new footage is a lot of fun...and it's totally appropriate with the way the song sort of spans their entire career...

thanks so much. i finally saw it :D i love it great concept