whose autographs do you have?

WayneFarro

whose autographs/signatures do you have?

i have a small collection:

Paramore (just Zac, Josh Taylor and Jeremy although i nearly lost the cd when Zac accidently knocked it out of my hand lol.)

cd001.jpg

LostAlone( band who supported Paramore)

lostalone.jpg

i don't have pics of these but i also have:

Matthew Pinsent (olmypic rowing guy)

Stephen Mulhern (tv presenter)

Ronnie O'Sullivan (snooker player)

Everton FC 2005-06 squad

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont actually have that many, i dont normally ask for things signed when i meet people from bands unless i proper LOVE them pahaha. I normaly just ask for photos.

the only autographs ive got are Avril Lavigne x3, Paramore x6 and Motion city soundtrack.

aw

Wow...I have a ton, even though I don't really try to collect autographs...I'd post pics if I was at home, but oh well...

I've gotten Paramore's autographs a bunch of times...I have an old poster flat of AWKIF signed by Hayley, Josh, Zac, Jason and John. I have a copy of the Summer Tic EP signed by Hayley, Josh, Zac, Jeremy and Hunter. I think I have a copy of AWKIF signed by Hayley, Josh, Zac, Jeremy and Jason too...and a couple of signed magazines. And oh yeah...my iPod is signed by Hayley, Josh and Zac lol...

It's weird that I have that many things signed by Paramore...I don't even ask them for autographs anymore because I have so many...I'd rather just chat when I see them....

I've got CDs autographed by TAI, Taking Back Sunday, The Get Up Kids, Aaron from The Almost, Tom from PWTs, Straylight Run, Fiona Apple (that one's on a ticket stub), Tori Amos (also a ticket stub), Glen Phillips....I know I'm forgetting a bunch because they're all up on a shelf at home and I'm at work right now...a lot of those are pre-orders I got that came autographed, although I've met most of those bands too...I just don't do much asking for autographs when I see bands live...I'd rather just talk to them/make a fool out of myself (those two things tend to go hand in hand...)

I have a poster signed by Paramore from when they were at the Santa Anita mall. I have Simple Plan from my JoJo on the radio in-studio and another Simple Plan autograph from when I called KIIS fm when they were there. I have the guitarist from Sugarcult and the guitarist from Quietdrive.

i need Hayley's autograph, it's the only one i'm missing!

it'll be cool if you guys could post pics of your autographed Paramore stuff.

My iPod picture is in the gallery, I think....or you can see it here on my Flickr account...

Autographed iPod

I think that might have been the first iPod anyone had ever asked them to sign...they were so excited about it...Hayley kept asking me "are you sure you want us to sign your iPod???" and I'm like yeah lol....this was....March of last year? It was the only show they played on the Take Action tour - Hayley was pretty sick that night and got worse :(

It doesn't look that good anymore, even though I do keep it in a hard case most of the time...they're still slowly wearing off...ahh well....

I'm not really fond of autographs I'd rather get a picture. But I do have The Pink Spiders autographs they signed my teenage graffiti CD when I bought it just because they were at their merch booth and I got CIWWAF all to sign a really old shirt that I don't think they even make anymore. Then the lead singer of Amber Pacific signed a drumstick that I caught at one of their shows. I think that's really it.

Untitled-2-1.jpg

File0005-3.jpg

Untitled-1-2.jpg

P7270029.jpg

P7270028.jpg

^ahaha hayley totally coloured in those random squares on my vans, she was all "DUDE I GOTTA FILL THESE HOLES IN" lmao i just stood there all :\ but theyre my favourite. aw.

ive also got the newer kerrang with the whole band on the cover signed by them but i couldnt find my scanner lead so i couldnt scan that in.

i'll just post my paramore stuff cause everything else isn't that interesting.

i went wild and asked for this folder of stuff signed the last time i seen them. i'm not gonna take anything with me next time, i don't think, lol.

most of it's on my wall so i just took pictures -

awkifba8.jpg

signedrh9.jpg

shoesia8.jpg

ticketsap7.jpg

kerrang2fi9.jpg

kerrangvp4.jpg

postersignedgr8.jpg

apart from paramore i only have like, mark hoppus (i kinda gave it away though)

i have avril but i've not met her. a friend gave it to me.

i have motion city soundtrack, mc lars, and static x. that's about it really. i never asked for stuff signed.

i don't have any pics of stuff signed, but i have:

-emergency poster signed by josh

-this providence cd cover signed by 3 members

-the hush sound cd cover signed by the whole band

-dave melillo's cd signed

-cute is what we aim for-tickets signed, cd cover and signed pic of them in warped program

-the all american rejects-i have a ton of stuff signed by them, like 4 dif. cds signed, 5 magazines signed, a few posters, and a few pics and a t-shirt and tickets.

-a band northern -cd cover signed(local band)

um, i think that's it. i need all of paramore's autograph.

o jeez well. i have all of FOB's, all of AAR's, all of Boys LIke Girls', all of ALl Time Low, all of Greeley Estates', Tom from Plain White T's, all of Envy on the Coast, all of the ORIGINAL Peramanent Me lineup (when justin was in the band), 3/5 Saosin members, all of Paramore when HUnter was in the band, another thing with Hayley and Jeremy's autographs, all of AMber Pacific.

i think that's it ...

woah^^^

haha, really?!?!

he was at my soccer game, we played against his daughter....

it was so funny, i was the only one who had the guts to go and get his autograph...he just signed my soccer jersey...that was like 2 summers ago,

i see him all the time because of soccer lol.

o jeez well. i have all of FOB's, all of AAR's, all of Boys LIke Girls', all of ALl Time Low, all of Greeley Estates', Tom from Plain White T's, all of Envy on the Coast, all of the ORIGINAL Peramanent Me lineup (when justin was in the band), 3/5 Saosin members, all of Paramore when HUnter was in the band, another thing with Hayley and Jeremy's autographs, all of AMber Pacific.

i think that's it ...

i want PAUL DIGIOVANNI's autograph.. :(