I was so right.

Trevor

So I remembered that amp thread about the white RIOT cabinets I replied on saying they probably weren't even plugged in.

After reading blessthefalls blogs during lunch:

"I saw Paramore today and got chills.

They had such a big crowd!"

"They are doing so well, they had 8 guitar amps stacked on stage, non of them actually made sound.

Check out the little amp in the back, thats the beef."

100_0068.jpg

pmore doin it big!

The white riot cabinets aren't even real cabs... if you notice on the back where the plug outlets should be, they aren't even there. They're empty, no speakers inside.They probably only weigh 20pounds or so.. which easily could get carried by one person which would DEFINITELY look funny to any of the paramore boys carrying around solo. The marshall amp/cab behind it is the one thats makin the sound.

It's pretty creative actually - much cooler than those screens that so many bands cart out onstage at Warped now and put on both sides of the stage.

And even if those amps aren't on, Paramore's set consistently has some of the best sound on the tour, so whatever they're using, they're doing it right.

It's pretty creative actually - much cooler than those screens that so many bands cart out onstage at Warped now and put on both sides of the stage.

And even if those amps aren't on, Paramore's set consistently has some of the best sound on the tour, so whatever they're using, they're doing it right.

Was a big 80s thing, have a giant wall of empty speakers.

And the whole waste of money deal... it probably didn't cost them much of anything, there's nothing in them. Meaning theres no set of 4 speakers inside, just an empty box. Pretty cheap.

haha.

they are for sure ballin!!

by the way, where did you read that blessthefall blog?

i love them as well!

their myspace blog :P

myspace.com/blessthefall.

Matt updates for every single stop with pictures and sometimes video for each one.. he also tries to respond to as many comments as possible. He's probably the most 'on top of' band myspacer i've ever seen.

their myspace blog :P

myspace.com/blessthefall.

Matt updates for every single stop with pictures and sometimes video for each one.. he also tries to respond to as many comments as possible. He's probably the most 'on top of' band myspacer i've ever seen.

haha.

yea i love those guys.

i figured thats where, but

just makin sure.

thanks