My Minneapolis Pics

Ashhh

you can see all my pics here, but i'll post my favorite ones too.. a little farther down. awesome awesome awesome day.

k so, at like 1ish... we went to kim's house and decorated the cake for jeremy's birthday. it was a bowling pin/bass guitar and it was amazing, kim should totally be a professional chef. then, we went down to the quest around 2:30 and we were first in line. i left to go pick up my friend and my sister and her friend stayed in line, when i got back they said they talked to hayley, so i missed that. :( anyway, then my friend anna asked dustin to get jeremy for us so we could give him his presents/cards/cake/pinata... jeremy came out a while later and he was just... really surprised. he said "holy crap" about 50 times and carried

everything back to their van.

we waited until doors then we all got front row. front and center biotch. it was perfect. their set was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i love them more every time i see them.

then after their set, they hung out with their merch and met all the fans and said they'd meet us by the back when they were finished... so we waited by the fountain til after the show. the security didn't want people waiting around upstairs so we went outside... then walked to pizza luce right behind the quest. we're ready to order pizza and hayley and josh walk in and go to the bathroom... so i waited by the door til they came out and talked to them for a while outside. hayley was like "see that's the shirt i meant" to josh, then told me that she wanted my shirt haha... she's like "i love heartcore, we're doing a photoshoot with them soon" and we just talked about the coolness of that clothing company. then i asked her if jeremy gave her the letter i wrote to her for her birthday and she said yeah and gave me a hug and i'm like "ahh i'm embarassed now" she's like "no way it made me feel all warm and nice inside"... so awwww and she kept hugging me. oh then i asked if we could get a picture and a video message for the website. they were excited and did one but they hayley was like... "that wasn't sentimental at all... let's do a more sentimental one... do this a lot (she was like cupping her hands together) and josh can kiss you guys" haha it was really funny. so then they redid the message for the site and we all laughed a lotttttttttt. and ummmm oh they were like, we're sort of in a hurry since our van is parked. and hayley was like "you know how it is with the parents... my dad wants us to leave right away" so we're like ok that's cool and they gave us all hugs and said bye. then josh was like "what about the pinata" but we didn't know where to hang it or anything. we went back into luces cause it was freeeezing out and then... kim came in there and told us we were gonna have a party in the alley haha. so we walked back there and the poor trex pinata was hanging by a dumpster ahha. josh smashed the pinata in one swing so no one else got a chance lol, but jeremy hit it once after it was wide open anyway... they liked the candy lol. hayley kept saying "you guys picked the best candy!!!" and we were all jumping around eating candy and wearing party hats haha. hayley jumped on me and gave/fed me a reeses lol it was so funny. so yeah, we took pics and they had to get on the road.

the end. (wow long :neutral:)

these are my favorite pics...

001.jpg

008.jpg

015.jpg

017.jpg

006.jpg

027.jpg

051.jpg

057.jpg

023.jpg

061.jpg

(demar from plain white t's was hanging out... then i saw them on the 15th and he was wearing the same clothes haha)

062.jpg

066.jpg

065.jpg

i was playing around with shutter speeds lol. yeah.

k i'm done.

-ashhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry that you didn't get to meet hayley, but i love the pictures :) (man she's pretty! lol)

i met her after the show but yeah... before everyone was like "yeah we just talked to hayley" so i missed her by like 2 mins :\