You know you're a Parawhore when...

ddavenport

It's just horrible in general when you see big dirty cracks on your CD cases.

My copy of The Subway's 'Young for Eternity' is the worst one mind: all the pegs inside that are supposed to hold the CD in place have broken out, so now the CD doesn't fit into the case properly. :(:P

aww, yes, its so upseting. mine literally like flew off my desk and landed on this metal box thing on the floor and a three inch now runs from hayleys leg, through josh and zac across to the other side :crybad:

aww, that sucks.

-when you burn a copy of riot! so you dont accidently scratch the real cd, and keep the actual cd/case on a shelf in you closet.

Your cousins and friends shout "HAYLEY!" or "PARAMORE!" to get your attention. (That has probably been said already, but oh well, haha.)

Your cousin knows the ultimate compliment/flattery is to tell you that you look like "the new version of Hayley, that Riot chick."

:shock: how did you get a song dedicated to you?

ahh. well if yall were on the boards around the time of there last tour, i was able to figure out the lyrics to "for a pessmist" and i put them up here.

so when i went to the meet and greet i told them that i was able to do that so theyll definitely be seeing me in the front row singing right with her. and she was all excited about it.

(heres the link or the vid that a boardie recorded)

so really by surprise when i they were about to play "FAP" she just pointed right at me and said "this ones for you right?" and then you hear me yell "YEAH!".

youtube really kills the quality of the video but you can see her grab my hand right around 3:01.

now back to the subject. you know you're a parawhore when you get a song dedicated to you. haha.