You know you're a Parawhore when...

ddavenport

How I know i'm a parawhore...

That on the day the fall tickets went on sale I sat in front of my computer for about 2 hours, until 12 pm noon EXACTLY which is when tickets went on sale. I also frantically refreshed the page about 20 times when I didn't see the tickets exactly at 12.

WORD. i did the exact same thing...im basically positive i was the first one to buy tickets for the ventura show haha

When their music still gives you a special feeling after all the times you've listened to it. It's like emotion coming out of the speakers

My Heart has that effect on me.

Even though I love that song, I try not to listen to it too much in case I get too emotional, so to speak, haha. :willy_nilly::oops:

when you fork out nearly $2000 in flights,tickets,accomdation etc when they come to tour in your country! >_<

paramore better be worth it or else! *shake fist*

haha jks I know they're going to be worth it. less than one week till I can finally see them live! :D

waste of money imo

id spend 200, tops to see a show

You move the all of the RIOT! CDs to the top shelfs in the front display for everyone to see whenever you go to a store.

I do that but normally get weird looks and then quickly move futher away from the rack.

If I'm feeling emo, Franklin, Pressure, Oh Star and HWGA seem to get me lol

My emo songs are Consipracy, Pressure, My heart and Franklin. My heart just does me if i'm really emo :P

When you use RIOT! On your design ideas for your coursework and everyone thinks its the Kaiser Chief song but you, even though you had a paramore poster on the front cover of the folder