You know you're a Parawhore when...

ddavenport

HAHA Yeah

-When your daily schedule when you get on the computer is vote 15 times, go PF.com, go to P.org, go to paramorefanclub.com, and last but not least go to P.net

- When you see a soap bottle that says AJAX on it you see AJAX jumping over Josh and Zac in your head

- When you go to a store and almost buy an Astros shirt cause Josh has one just like it

Whenever you see a short girl with red hair and is very entergetic you scream, "Hayley!" <---my friend did that the other day at the bookstore

The new kid at school says he's from a small town near Nashville to which you immeditaly ask, "Which town?! Is it Franklin by any chance?"

-wen there is a guy who sits right by u in class and his name is josh and every time u say josh u cant but think of paramore

lol same here

-when you're at the mall shopping and you're in a bad mood because you're really tired and want to go home. but then you're in the fitting room and born for this comes on and you want to stay 3 extra minutes in the store just to hear the whole song.

When you look at you Ipod and realize you have 29 songs by Paramore and no other artist/group has more than 6.

When you randomly quote a line from a Paramore song in a regular conversation often and no one has any clue what you are talking about.

When one of the highlights of your life is going to TRL tomorrow in the audience to see Paramore and you don't even care about the fact the Rihanna is co-hosting (It didn't even cross my mind until now).

- when u stay in hot topic for 30 minutes just so u can hear the whole riot cd. and then wen u have to leave soon u ask the clerk if they can play crushx3 cuz they havent played that one yet.

- when u just gewt switched into a PE class and there is a josh, hayley, taylor and zac in that class and u cant help but hope there is a jermey

-u write lyrics to paramore songs on ur shoe

- wen some one doesnt get why u have the words riot written all over ur binder and wen they know about paramore (After youve told them)they still dont get it, u look at them in shame

You move the all of the RIOT! CDs to the top shelfs in the front display for everyone to see whenever you go to a store.

i do that all the time lol. i remember one time when i did that at Barnes and Noble, some chick was lookin for it everywhere and she found the one i put on the top shelf (which was the last one) and bought it xD

- when you're walking down the hall after lunch and u pass the 6th graders and yell "Paramore!" in their face and they jump 50 ft in the air and cuss u out for scaring them xD

- when u start looking for excuses to stay home tomorrow to watch paramore perform and debut their vid for crushx3 on TRL on tv cuz u live about 10 states away and ur only 14 -_- cuz its not the same when u watch it later recorded and u just got DVR and dont know how to work it yet (i had surgery last thurs. so maybe i can stay :P) [sry that one was so long hehe]

- when everyone in skool, even the kids u didnt know existed know u as "the paramore freak"

- when u wear ur "Riot!" shirt and u get 3 compliments or more on it everytime u wear it (which is every Friday :D)

- when u get ur friends who hate rock into paramore

- when u shun ur cousin she supposly she doesnt like hayley's amazing singing voice

-when ur in class and u and your friend (whos name is josh btw) is talking baout screamo music and u are trying to tell him about a band with a female singer that sometimes does screamo (flyleaf) and hes like "ooo do u mean that band with the crazy red hair chick" and u say really loud "NOOOOO!! THATS PARAMORE, i friggin luvv them"

my school has a josh, jeremy, zac [but spelled either zach or zack], hayley [but spelled haley], and a taylor...but i think the only taylor's we have are girls..but w.e

-when you hear/read random words and get their songs in your head, then while your writing you end up writing the lyrics instead of your notes.