FULL SHOWS ON VIDEO - Astoria 6th & 7th SEP

Chesh

It was fucking awesome! I filmed the whole shows with the full setlists and some backstage. on the 6th, loads of people waited for them after the show and sang for them on the street. Paramore went out the window and filmed the fans with a camera, it was fucking cool. then later on when they had to leave, they came out on the front door and not on the back door. I was like the only person who saw them lol.

Hayley sang for one of the opening bands, anyone knows what's the band's name?

the 7th show was awesome as well, there were more people and it was crazy, I filmed Hayley and the band before, she said they're going to soundcheck and she can't talk but damn she was so cute! I filmed some stuff after the show when they were leaving with the cab. here are some pictures and pictures from my videos which I should upload on youtube and on the media section.

the videos came great and you won't find better quality videos than these. I filmed them with a video camera, not digital so when I upload it, you would see how great they are ;-)

6th:

36964018dv5.jpg

55198403xf4.jpg

7th:

21966141kj6.jpg

15467731ch2.jpg

94793860as5.jpg

66980848up3.jpg

94993156rw8.jpg

Jermey's beard is comin on strong now lol. Before you know it he will look like KC Wolf from The Chariot if he dont trim that thang. BUT Id make sure everybody could download the videos cuz some people might not want to go download some stuff to just download some videos. but If I can download them without havin to download some other junk then I cant wait to see them if you say they are awsome qaulity