CrushCrushCrush Video Concept Thread

nemesis90

I always thought the bridge kinda sounded like an 80's metal sort of thing. What if the whole video was 80's Hairmetal themed. It'd be funny.
yeah me too. well the 80's thing. not really hair metal though haha.i just picturedzac jeremy and josh having liek hee-uge hair and rocking out. its...actually kinda sweet

^ OH EM GEEE u just popped an idea in my head!!! :DDDD

it should be sorta like: flavor of love...but flavor of love: paramore style xD

i can imagine zac wearing a clock around his neck, and and hayley acting like pumpkin and josh being new york...and jeremy being hoopz [from season 1] love at first sight! xDD thatd be hilarious!

Here's the link to see the pictures. They're not the best quality and were taken from far back. It looks like a video shoot to me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/14-RARE-PARAMORE-CRUSH-MUSIC-VIDEO-SHOOT-PICTURES_W0QQitemZ180162161258QQihZ008QQcategoryZ104986QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Someone took them and are selling them on eBay.

Paramore was in my town today filming there music video for Crush Crush Crush. I waited around for four hours before I finally met Hayley and Josh and they autographed a paper I had because they didn't have a photo. Then Josh took my paper into the bus and got the autographs of Jeremy and Zac (the autographs are in my other auction). While I was waiting I was able to get a few photos. These are rare because taking photos was not aloud and shortly after getting these I was told to stop. You can see in the background of some of my photos that they have all these antiques set up. I was able to get pretty close- they had an old time "livingroom" set up with all these antiques. And in the pictures you can also see they put these dead trees in just for the video.