• Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

there was this guy at our school.

and he dated my best friend.

and when they broke up,

he came out as gay.

and she was afraid she had turned him gay.

but he told her he was gay when they were dating.

and yeah.

he wanted to cover up i guess.

but people were always creeped out by him.

and he had like no friends cause he was gay.

and me and one of my other friends got into a fight

because i was standing up for him because they were making fun of him.

and it turned into this big ordeal.

but there are gays and bis out there.

and like i have, the world just needs to accept it.

there was this guy at our school.

and he dated my best friend.

and when they broke up,

he came out as .

and she was afraid she had turned him .

but he told her he was when they were .

and yeah.

he wanted to cover up i guess.

but people were always creeped out by him.

and he had like no friends cause he was .

and me and one of my other friends got into a fight

because i was standing up for him because they were making fun of him.

and it turned into this big ordeal.

but there are s and bis out there.

and like i have, the world just needs to accept it.

i agree. i have no idea whats too hard to accept about it. they like their same gender, so what? its not like its bothering you in any way, so just get over it. i feel so bad for the people who are treated like that ^ just because of their sxeuallity.

@arrrrr x matey: I have no idea actually. Someone else said it above me and I decided to elaborate, and btw that sounds delicious

haha i want one.

i agree. i have no idea whats too hard to accept about it. they like their same gender, so what? its not like its bothering you in any way, so just get over it. i feel so bad for the people who are treated like that ^ just because of their sxeuallity.

he was just a person.

like everyone else.

and because people treated him so badly,

he moved away.

mmm...i just found out today that one of my closest [guy] friend

happens to be bi.

at first i thought it was a joke since he didnt seem serious

when he told me...but then told me it was forreal.

and im so proud of him that he can come out like that...cuz

he told me that he's been denying it for a really long time.

aha i know forserious!!^^

he's the same way...lol

he always makes me laugh.

today he asked me if i was surprised about it.

and i told him that i really wasnt....[not that he acted

gay or anything]

i didnt know how to explain it to him...all i told him

was that it really wouldnt matter to me if he was gay, bi or straight.

im not going to look at him any differently.

I haven't got any gay/bi friends apart from Aoife who y'all know is bi which I have no problem with as she knows already cuz she still rocks ma sox:mrgreen: but like I just don't get why a lot of people do have problems with gays/bis/lesbians, it REALLY is a pet peeve of mine when people discriminate due to race/sexuality etc, to me it seems like they think they're superior in some way!!

Idk it just REALLY makes me mad, I have sooooo many debates about this kinda thing with ppl in my family(they don't hate gays/bis/lesbians they just dont agree with it, and im like its not like they CHOOSE to be that way, as some1 else sed u cant choose who u fall in love with) and they really get my blood boiling with their crappy opinions lol!!!

ok I'm gonna stop ranting now lol

Meh, what the hell, I've put bio. I love guys, but lately, I keep realising girls are hot. None at school, they are all chavs, but people on music channels and stuff. I don't know if I'd date a girl, it's just growing up, you think different things all the time, and I'll never know until I experiment, but, for the time being, I tell people I'm straight. Because you don't need a load of shit creeping up about you when you aren't entirely sure yourself, right?

^well i'm one of them. =]

RockAndRollBaby: yeah i'd do the same thing if i were in your shoes.

-and-

musicjunkie88: as for the last paragraph of what you said, my dad and i had the same kind of arguments before. whether or not g.ay marrage should be allowed. i dont see why it shouldn't be, its 2 people who love each other, thats all that matters. straight couples get divorced all the time, but g.ay couples cant be happily married? i just dont get it.

[sorry for the "." in between words, my computer has a stupid monitor thing on it.]

i remember being in the same situation. i wanted to tell my parents that i was bik, but i didnt know how they'd react or what they'd say, so i just kept my mouth shut. when i realized i was g.ay, i told them and they didn't believe me. they said that i believed i was g.ay but i'm actually straight, and being brainwashed into thinking it, and that if i try hard enough i can come to my senses. they also said that if i told anyone i'd get in trouble. i ended up telling my sister and my cousin by accident [in a convo about who we all liked], but there completely fine with it. my friends already knew before i told my parents, so there's nothing they can do about that now. i guess the hard part is not telling the rest of my family. theyre constantly talking about me having a bf and which guys are hot and stuff, but i just sit there and nod. and i know at least all of my dads side would be ok with it, my aunts brother [aunt by marriage not blood] is g.ay, and there all perfectly fine with it. and they love me so i know they'd be fine with me too. idk, it just hurts that i have to basically live a lie around my family.

ok sorry for all of that, hope you didn't actually spend the time to read it, i just needed to say that to someone. haha.

Meh, I don't know if I'm straight or bi. For the most part I think I'm straight but there are some times where I look at girls because there are no avaliable guys that I like [[if that's even a reason]]

idk, it's kind of like what RockAndRollBaby was saying: one) I think it's just growing up and in today's world you're exposed to alot more things at an earlier age and two) people are becoming more open about their sexuality then from what I've heard from decades past.

my friends would be okay with it though because we all support any type of marriage. still, I don't think I'd be able to tell my parents if I was bi/lesbian because they'd probably throw me out of the house--regardless of if I still have four more years of school left.

Guest JadeIsRad

I'm straight =] although my friend thinks I'm a lesbian because she thinks I fancy Hayley =/ but oh well I talk about Hayley aalll the time <3 =]

There are definitely girls that i fancy, but not in a "wooahhh i so want to get with them" kind of way, as in i just find them incredibly attractive- although not the same way i find guys attractive.

So aye, straight, whether i make sense or not ;D