• Im a bi girl
    • Im a bi boy
    • Im a lesbian
    • Im gay

rofl you guys suck at keeping on topic :rotfl:

:lol:

I know right?

hahaha =]

DONT LISTEN TO LAHNI...shes just sour at the moment..

but yeah...so far, EVERYSINGLE ONE OF US, (including the "chalupa") are the shizzlebizzle.... so yeah...

and if you need to talk nicky, you can PM me...i aint much, but im someone to talk to about stuff like that...haha.:mrgreen:

OI.

whats that spose to mean? :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

lucky. i wish i had someone to sweep me off my feet. lol. but no one likes me, and no one ever will...so i'll just end up being alone for the rest of my life. *shrugs* whatever.

shut up....theres someone out there for everyone...

:mrgreen: no matter how "therapy" that sounds... haha

LOPL (laughing on penguin land)

heyo people im back..

since a few of you offered to listen i might as well say it here, btw i've been doing coursework so sorry for not replying right away.

Im still a little confused but not as much as i used to be. Anyways, I thought i was proper gay right, but then funny thing happened, I was in My graphics class and the (cute) boy with red hair looked at me, and my heart did a wierd flip/thump and i smiled instantly. So i was like wtf???

i was major confused..and even worse i started to fancy jack sparrow again (johnny depp, but to be fair he can turn any gay girl or straight boy the other way) .

So I just assumed i was bi again. I then talked about it to a friend, and i said 'i still prefere woman though but i still have a thing for a few guys. and she was like 'your bi but with a preference to girls like me'. (she has the huge-est crush on ville valo). So i thought ok. But recently I've thought about nothing but girls for the past few days. I've developed a crush on kate winslet, and i reaaallllly like a girl at college (got the balls to talk to her again last week, but now i have to wait till after the xmas hols to see her again). Also, last night i had a dream about a girl i've never seen or met anywhere and i liked her and we went out, kissed. And i woke up feeling super happy, but also annoyed cause i waned to carry on dreaming.

So yeah still confused, dunno where I am but i dont mind cause that dream was A-mazing.

see how effed up i am. Im a f***ed up girl in a f***ed up world trying to find my place.

any thoughts peeps?

(sorry for long entry i will be suprised if any of you will stay awake to read that)

(also sorry katie for being so wierd on AIM the other night, i was hyper and in a bad mood, didn't mean to act horrible to you, sorryyy <333)

(also sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have tried to look through it as much as possible)

Hmm, I think you know yourself better than any of us will. But judging from what you said, I'm guessing you're right. You're a bi girl who leans more towards women. I just recently learned that one of my best friends is bi and it's somewhat the same as your situation. I'd just go with what you feel is right.

heyo people im back..

since a few of you offered to listen i might as well say it here, btw i've been doing coursework so sorry for not replying right away.

Im still a little confused but not as much as i used to be. Anyways, I thought i was proper right, but then funny thing happened, I was in My graphics class and the (cute) boy with red hair looked at me, and my heart did a wierd flip/thump and i smiled instantly. So i was like wtf???

i was major confused..and even worse i started to fancy jack sparrow again (johnny depp, but to be fair he can turn any or straight boy the other way) .

So I just assumed i was bi again. I then talked about it to a friend, and i said 'i still prefere woman though but i still have a thing for a few guys. and she was like 'your bi but with a preference to s like me'. (she has the huge-est crush on ville valo). So i thought ok. But recently I've thought about nothing but s for the past few days. I've developed a crush on kate winslet, and i reaaallllly like a at college (got the balls to talk to her again last week, but now i have to wait till after the xmas hols to see her again). Also, last night i had a dream about a i've never seen or met anywhere and i liked her and we went out, kissed. And i woke up feeling super happy, but also annoyed cause i waned to carry on dreaming.

So yeah still confused, dunno where I am but i dont mind cause that dream was A-mazing.

see how effed up i am. Im a f***ed up in a f***ed up world trying to find my place.

any thoughts peeps?

(sorry for long entry i will be suprised if any of you will stay awake to read that)

(also sorry katie for being so wierd on AIM the other night, i was hyper and in a bad mood, didn't mean to act horrible to you, sorryyy <333)

(also sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes, I have tried to look through it as much as possible)

aww that sucks. i would love to try to help...but thats something that you, like everyone else struggling w/ the same problem..have to deal with on your own. i'm thinking of a way to help though...

and dont worry about AIM the other night..i was being a pain in the ass. lol.

i need some MAJOR help trying to "win someone's heart," for lack of a better term.

it's pathetic. i'm sixteen years old, a high school junior and i've never even been kissed. not even a little peck on the cheek. nothing. and i'm finding it quite difficult to contain myself, for lack of yet another better term. any help? it's not like i'm desperate, but i'm extremely restless lol.

thanks in advance :)

P.S. i don't consider myself ugly, so i dont htink that's it lol

Okay here's the deal...

Caroline (the girl in my drama class) was acting kinda... weird today. I was talking to her and like she was being kinda standoff-ish. We watched a play and she has some Mike and Ike's in her bag and I was like "Yo Caro hook me up!" and she got kinda mad. She told us that she woke u plate but I don't know. Then after the play she was acting all nice.

I never really thought that I could like a girl so much but I really really like her. and it hurts so much to be treated like that. But I'm glad she was acting a bit nicer close to the end of class.

^ same sorta thing here... Laura is totally oblivious that i like her...

but its funny... for like a month or so this has been going on...

my school has mostly thick windows, very few big regular walls, and so I can see what shes doing across the grounds... *tis funny because there are like 100 or 150 kids total in my school* anyways, yeah so I can see her laughing and talking and joking and stuff with kyle and stuff, then as soon as i get there, she freezes up, doesnt say a word, and just hugs me goodbye within 5 minutes... is that weird? cuz shes all quiet, and stuff, and then just like hugs me and leaves... WTHECK?!