we talk like farmers, lmfao.

well, most people over here do, but ive still got some of my london one,

but i also talk sometimes like an irishman xD

im confused,

oh yea

and i do a scottish accent aswell =]

its proper weird

but i must admit, its well confusin

cos half of the time, i cant even understand what im sayin!

=]

but apparently, all the americans ive known so far love it ^^

so i cant complain really :)

^^

I'm confused at that...

So, guys, I told the girl that I think I like that I think I'm bi[[whoa, those are a lot of "I think"s...]]Through a text message while we were in the car.

I know, I know. I should have just come out and said it because, after all, she IS my best friend who I've told everything so far. But, my mom was also in the car and--I know my mom would have thrown a hissy fight. She said, "Whatever" and that we'd talk about it later.

Haha, funny story about that because, we were alone together for at least a combined total of an hour and a half so--why did we talk about it after that? I think I'm going to call her later on tonight [[if her phone isn't dead]]so we can talk about it unless--she decides to hang up on me but, she's never ONCE hung up on me so, I should be okay. Right?

And, what should I say? I'm thinking of just flat out ask her about if she's okay with me liking her[[she doesn't know I like her...at least, I don't think.]] and then go from there, eh?

yeppers ima bi boi...and im in luv with this guy...=[ unfortunately i havent told more than 5 people bout me..im doomed to finding perverts in chatrooms my whole life (i lean a little more towards guys btw)

Oh, goodie! Another bi guy! Who's from Ohio! I used to live there.

I'm sorry, I'm sure there's someone out there for you--you can't give up yet.

Yeah, you're right, you DID tell me not to tell her. And I should have listened **sigh**

:/

I never said I liked her though, I just said I think I'm bi.

I'm still her number one on MySpace--usually if she's mad then she'd move someone down. But I've never been moved down so...--and she's read the messages that I've sent her, she just isn't replying to them or answering her phone.