Unseen Pictures Thread

JessRAWR

I just don't really think Hayley looks good in plain white t shirts. They are practically the same colour. Plus Chad is a fucking fatass who would surely crush Hayley when they do it. She definitely on top.

So true. I really hate that guy. I never liked him.

I just don't really think Hayley looks good in plain white t shirts. They are practically the same colour. Plus Chad is a fucking fatass who would surely crush Hayley when they do it. She definitely on top.

Is there really any need for that? No.

Get over it, Hayley likes Chad and doesn't know anyone on this site exists.

You don't have to like him, but jeez stop insulting someone you know nothing about.

• Like 1

She looks fine, her hair actually looks nice there.

And also, lay off Chad ffs, true they're a bit of a mismatch but whatever, she can go out with whoever she likes and he's pretty damn talented.

She not gonna change her mind just because you lot disapprove.

Although I still feel the need to say CHOOOOODE!

I think she looks cute in the picture. :P

and it's not our choice who she dates, it's hers. So what does it matter?

You don't have to like him, but jeez stop insulting someone you know nothing about.

nice support system hayley has got in her fans huh.

Indeed!

1) I never commented on Chads and Hayleys relationship if I liked it or not.

2) I never said I didn't like him. I'm aloud to insult someone if it's a physical feature. I'm not saying "Oh Chad doesn't seem right for them, they don't have anything in common. blah blah" He's a fatass and you can't deny that.

You're not allowed to insult anyone.

If you don't think he's in the best shape, and you really feel the need to say it, you can say he's chubby or out-of-shape. There's no need to go around calling him a "fatass."

I think it's time to go back to posting unseen pictures, guys. This isn't the bash Chad thread. Whether you like him or not, this isn't the place to discuss it.

That first one was a private pic of Hayley and her mom (even if someone posted it on Buzznet), so I removed it.

That picture of Hayley and Josh is cute though. I like Ryan Russell's photography. :)

I think that Hayley is pretty in that pic with Chad.

And why does everyone say Chad is ugly ? He's okay. :)

I've seen much worse than him (physically) ...

yeah exactly .. he's not ugly and he's not even that fat i mean come on people he is stood next to Hayley here ofc he's gonna look big , some of ya'll are being a bit harsh , you don't even know the guy ... and plus that really isn't the best pic of him , there are much better pics of him out there .. and anyway it's Hayley's choice who she dates and we should be happy for her :] as long as she's happy it's all good :]