do you know any..

arrrrr x matey

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

How randon that Hearts Under Fire are from Surrey. I used to live there. How old are they? I used to know tons of bands from the Surrey/Hants/Berkshire area back in the day. Most are no more *sigh*

Anyway thanks to [insert name here] (lol sorry) the person that has the link to Now, Now Every Children in their sig. Wonderful!!

i completely forgot!!!!!!

THE DISTILLERS!!!! they might not be together anymore, but when you want something to listen to when you feel horrible, the words are too perfect... but a lot of people dont like the way she sounds, but the rasp is the rad part... i also forgot peaches, and bon jovi...*****you might only laugh at the bon jovi thing if you watched someof the MTV commercials that paramore did a while back... "bon jovi's a dude zac..." . " yeah, okay......"******

• 1 year later...

i just started checking out the band she & him. you may recognize the lead singer, zooey deschanel, from elf, failure to launch, etc. (also a cotton commercial i saw last night... she sang on it, it was weird...). i think she has an amazing voice and if you like kind of 60's style music then you'll really like it too :).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow, this thread is helpful since I love female front bands xD

No one mention In This Moment

http://myspace.com/inthismoment

Aloha From Hell

Renfue

We Are The Fallen

S!RENS

She Screams Remedy

The Maddigans

The In Crowd

The Pretty Reckless - If you know Taylor Momsen from Gossip Girl she has a band. CHECK HER OUT!!

Listen to Blender sounds very Courtney Love-ish.

Courtney Love - Gotta Love America Sweetheart. Mono video is funny haha.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...