Im so angry.

Lahninja

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewComments&friendID=11730869&MyToken=13eb1159-8830-48d5-87b5-b2f2a7ca1349

Paramore's comments.

You guys are terrible. I don't really even know where to begin. Hayley, you are one of the ugliest girls I've ever seen, and your hair looks like a fucking orange. Oh, and your singing is about as bad as your face.

Misery Business is possibly the worst song I've heard in the last couple years, but what can I expect from a girl that has a bunch of pussies playing music for her?

I see that you have some sold out shows. I'm sure you all have big heads thinking it's for you, but I can tell you, it's The Almost. Not that they're any good either, but atleast he can sing.

Have fun playing in Las Vegas. I'm sure everyone will be so drunk that you might actually sound good.

RIOT! ... lame.

so i commented back :)

and if you see my comment, i get rather angry ;D haha

:rotfl:

should be sucha tosser then should he ¬¬

what do you think of this guy? :)

It's their own opinion if they want to make a comment on that band. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinions on a matter that they think they think they can justify it on. If this person wants to say what they want to say then leave it. There's no point in getting working up about it. Your not going to change their opinion by getting mad at them and using nasty hurtfull words. Don't take this affensivly but your stuping down to their level by degrading yourself like that, by arguing back. Just move on and forget about it. I'm not saying this person is right but just don't let it phase you and move on.

It's their own opinion if they want to make a comment on that band. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinions on a matter that they think they think they can justify it on. If this person wants to say what they want to say then leave it. There's no point in getting working up about it. Your not going to change their opinion by getting mad at them and using nasty hurtfull words. Don't take this affensivly but your stuping down to their level by degrading yourself like that, by arguing back. Just move on and forget about it. I'm not saying this person is right but just don't let it phase you and move on.

exactly. just ignore them. not everybody is going to be in love with paramore. he/she's not the first person to say something like that. their opinion isn't worth getting worked up over, or posting on here.

Arguing on the internet is like the special olympics... Even if you win you're still retarded.

I wouldn't bother with it, if he has the time to stop and write that much about a band he doesn't like, then my opinion is his endgame is just to try pissing people off. Don't fall for the troll!

Haha the first thing maed me lol.

And for the last comment... but LISTEN TO THE FALL OF TROY CAUSE THEY ARE AMAZING!!!