New LJ [11 Nov 2007]

rcblinker

http://paramoreband.livejournal.com/

"hey ya'll

pay no attention to the subject... we had a crazy run in with a chipotle employee today in san diego. hahahah.

so, i'm really sorry that we haven't updated in a while! things have been ridiculous out here on the road and just when you think you've got the time for a little LJ action, you get snatched away to the next thing. it's alright. we are having a blast on this tour. Set Your Goals left us a few days ago and now The Almost are out here... we're stoked to have them! us and The Starting Line are still goin at it every night like we have been for the past two weeks :) i can't believe how amazing they sound live. i mean, it's not like i'd never seen them before this tour but they sound better than ever. we are so lucky to be out on tour with those guys. kenny has been singin with us just about every night on "That's What You Get" and i still don't really know how he's hitting those notes... most dudes would try it the octave below or something but this dude is wailing parts in chick range like he wrote em! i'm lucky to be able to sing with him.

we wanted to let you guys know that The Almost aren't going to make it to the tempe, AZ show. tim's getting married and i think they have a show to play that is elsewhere. congratulations to tim :) WOOO!

i know you guys are probably bummed about them not making the show, but don't get too sad cause we want you to know that we have a surprise guest/band on the bill. we aren't allowed to announce it until the day of the show but if you haven't bought your tix already you need to get on it!!! it's gonna be so sick. i'm so excited i can hardly contain it. i wanna blurt it out right now but i have to control myself. hahah. okay last thing, be at that show, if you know what's good for you!

well... i better be goin. thanks for helping us make this tour so special. you guys have ruled every night.

san diego is always insane, so i can't wait to see what happens tonight. see you there!"